·
I Have a V-8!! Moderator
31,529 Posts
Those turned out great!

Reactions: FJoel

·
Registered
16 Posts
Joel - Do you have these available in black with just standard "FJ Cruiser" other than Ultimate Edition?

·
Registered
702 Posts
Hi Joel,
Those look sweet, how much lighter will my wallet be for a set of these?

Thanks,

·
Registered
6,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Joel - Do you have these available in black with just standard "FJ Cruiser" other than Ultimate Edition?
I don't have them in stock, but can make them just like that for you. I have another batch being machined now.

Hi Joel,
Those look sweet, how much lighter will my wallet be for a set of these?

Thanks,
Group buy pricing still applies! I'm expecting to ship the next batch near the end of March.

Please click the link in my sig for ordering info. The dates will be wrong, but the pricing is correct.

Thank you!

Joel

Attachments

·
Registered
31 Posts
FJoel, are you still making the black dimpled grab handles? I am interested is a pair but could not find them in your website.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Awesome! I would love my handles to say FJ Cruiser on them, but have to stay with the stock silver to keep the right look on my voodoo blue

·
Registered
11 Posts
I don't have them in stock, but can make them just like that for you. I have another batch being machined now.

Group buy pricing still applies! I'm expecting to ship the next batch near the end of March.

Please click the link in my sig for ordering info. The dates will be wrong, but the pricing is correct.

Thank you!

Joel
Where can I find those?

·
Admin
7,329 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts