Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

***EXTREME EMERGENCY*****

One of the connection pieces to my RTT broke during installation and I just realized it today. If anyone that is coming to the summit is near the location below and can pick up the parts, I will make it worth your while.

22690 broadway
Unit 2
Sonoma, CA

·
Catalyst
9,237 Posts
Hey guys,

***EXTREME EMERGENCY*****

One of the connection pieces to my RTT broke during installation and I just realized it today. If anyone that is coming to the summit is near the location below and can pick up the parts, I will make it worth your while.

22690 broadway
Unit 2
Sonoma, CA
You might also be able to order the parts, pay for expedited shipping, and get what you need sent to some place in Ouray so that it's there when you arrive. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I asked, he says he cant do it.

·
Registered
428 Posts
There are some members coming from Nor Cal. Post in the regional area.

·
Catalyst
9,237 Posts
I asked, he says he cant do it.
Who can't do what?

You can have anything you purchase sent to wherever you want it sent to.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think the guy just didn't want to deal with it, he is to busy sending out tents....

Thanks to Emory at Slee Off Road, my problem has been solved. Emory told me about FrontRunners. I called Steve at FrontRunners and he dropped ship the parts I need, actually better than what is supplied from the manufacturer. They will be here tomorrow.

Just so you all know, buy everything you can from Slee. This is the second time Slee has bailed me out on a problem.

Thanks to Slee and especially to Emory.

·
Catalyst
9,237 Posts
Great! Very glad they were able to help you out. :bigthumb:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts