Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just in case your looking for an inexpensive and no cutting the headliner solution to the lack of a forward dome light.

Hard Case Pro Battery Operated LED Lanterns from Energizer.com Select the fifth item.

With about nine 1 x 1 squares of velcro attached on the back and slapped to the headliner this larger than a hockey puck and as heavy weight wise light puts out some serious sunshine. Twelve bucks including tax at my local auto parts store. 3 AA batteries. And it is not an annoying color like some led's produce.

I had a much cheaper plastic and lighter weight light that would fall apart with every bump in the road, but I don't think this one is coming down. Better twist lock for the battery compartment.

·
Registered
477 Posts
50 lumens is good. I used these(older version) in our '07. If I remember right they were around $10 a piece at that time. Stuck one on the psgr. sunvisor as well. IMO the '11 could use more light in the cargo area so I may try one or two back there. Thanks for bringing this up again.

·
Registered
368 Posts
$9.97 at the Home Depot.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts