Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the morning, I knew it was time to play.

By the end of the night she had become a real man. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
:werd: so how did she/he handle in the snow?

·
Premium Member
8,988 Posts
:lol: That's like turning a maid (Sun Fusion) into a Lumberjack (Sandstorm). :lol: jk

Glad you are enjoying the advantages of 4wd. :rocker:

Though I like deep snow, I am glad that I'm not back east doing any installation work right now.

·
Registered
594 Posts
That's not snow. More than that drifted off my roof yesterday:lol:
Glad you had fun.:bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
8,988 Posts
All this snow talk reminds me of our last big snow of 32" . . . but can't remember if that was last Jan or the Jan before. Our December has been 10-20 degrees below normal here and we've had snow on the ground for the last couple of weeks although it will be melting off at the end of this week. Can I get a "woohoo" ? :lol:

·
Premium Member
563 Posts
"woohoo":rofl:

·
Registered
375 Posts
Oh I had a lot of fun in the blizzard as well. My new Toyo's handled great!

·
Premium Member
8,988 Posts

·
Registered
3,153 Posts
4Runner did extremely well too, actually. My wife left at 6am for work, before anyone plowed the roads, i was a little worried, runner has wheels and stock Dunlops from my FJ :) But she got to work with no problems. I guess Dunlops are not that bad on the snow.

·
Premium Member
1,363 Posts
Posted these in another post but here they are:

·
Registered
57 Posts
I must say that I am extremely disappointed here in Maryland, the weather folks said we may get up to 3 feet of snow... ended up with about 1/2". I want to play in the snow... :-(

·
Registered
3,153 Posts
I must say that I am extremely disappointed here in Maryland, the weather folks said we may get up to 3 feet of snow... ended up with about 1/2". I want to play in the snow... :-(
You know, people with regular cars would strangle you for this statement :rofl:

·
Registered
57 Posts
You know, people with regular cars would strangle you for this statement :rofl:
It's ok, I have a tow strap for those regular car folks...:rocker:

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
We got about two feet, three feet in other areas on Long Island. This was my first experience in snow with the truck and I was giddy the entire time. I admit I drove around even after they were warning people not to and even though people were stranded in the middle of the road. I had absolutely no problem getting around, and I actually had to drive neighbors around to the store and such because there was no way they could even get out of their driveways.

I got a lot of jealous looks, not gonna lie. :)

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Also, I know this doesn't even look like a lot of snow, but the next morning there was about two feet waiting to be shoveled.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Oh yeah, it was fun indeed :bigthumb: In some places snow was nearly 3 feet deep :lol: I managed to get stuck twice, got carried away a little bit :bandit:
Nitto TG`s handled the snow extremely well i must say.

i got stuck a few times too haha, too much running into snow drifts, and not thinking about the outcome

1 - 20 of 26 Posts