1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
The Laughing Member
9,124 Posts
I want to make a thread posting up different people's equipment lists, and need some help. I want as many different style lists as possible.
Here is the link to post up your lists in http://www.fjcruiserforums.com/forums/general-discussion/69211-trail-kit.html#post1120117
Absolutely. Compile your total equipment list(s) either in your above thread (link), or better yet, in a stand-alone thread that you initiate that we can link back to.

If you can, put he entire list within a single post of yours. That will make it easier for me to copy it over and set it up as a Tech Article.

PM me when it's complete. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Will do!
Its taking longer than I thought to get responses, so it'll be a little while before its complete.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've compiled all the info from these posts, and now have the daunting task of organizing it.
I've already separated all the lists into groups (camping gear, survival gear, recovery gear, first aid, ect.)
I'll post up when done!

·
The Laughing Member
9,124 Posts
I've compiled all the info from these posts, and now have the daunting task of organizing it.
I've already separated all the lists into groups (camping gear, survival gear, recovery gear, first aid, ect.)
I'll post up when done!
Just send me a PM and I'll archive it for you in the Tech Articles main section. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts