Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to share my latest video with the forum. Here I discuss the current status of my Overland build. Now if we can get back to normal as a country, I'd like to get out and use it. Let me know if you have any questions. I'll be updating the FJ related content on our website so check back once and awhile. Enjoy.

Overland Built FJ Cruiser Walk Around | Part 2 - The Gear Bunker

·
Registered
2010 Toyota FJ Cruiser
19 Posts
That drawer system looks super good! I’ve been thinking about making a 2.0 version of my drawer build. Some great inspiration there!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That drawer system looks super good! I’ve been thinking about making a 2.0 version of my drawer build. Some great inspiration there!
Thanks! I'll have a video posting soon on our website regarding the drawer system. Subscribe to be notified on our YouTube cannel and you'll see it Monday or Tuesday.

·
11,258 Posts
(Moderator merging threads into one 'Member Build Up thread'. I'm sorry, but I can't move the other comments. Please feel free to post again.)

From Erik "All this time locked down allowed me to focus on the FJ a little more. And I was able to complete a project I put off this winter. Basic tools and about $550 is all it took. Let me know what you think. Or what else I should have done."

IMG_5229.jpeg

·
Registered
109 Posts
Jk jk ... curious if you listed the dimensions for the drawers anywhere? Really like the look and size. I might just pretty much copy that drawer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Jk jk ... curious if you listed the dimensions for the drawers anywhere? Really like the look and size. I might just pretty much copy that drawer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The box dimensions are 42" wide, 54" long and 9" tall. These are the outer dimensions and not including the fold outs around the wheel wells or sleeping platform extension.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts