Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, we're once again rocking the Event Guide for FJS #7, and we need your help!

We have thousands of pics from the first 6 years of the event, but we're always looking for more. This year I have a few specific requests if anyone wants to contribute. This is what we're looking for:
  • Pics of the event HQ, Raffle, etc.
  • Ouray/Silverton/Telluride (street level, view of the town, etc)
  • "Artsy" pics that include FJs or Toyota trucks. Such as flowers, fields, mountains, etc.
  • Of course your BEST trail pics
Please do us a huge favor and choose 1-5 of your absolute best pics to send in. As much as we love all your work, we don't have the resources to go through hundreds of pics to find the absolute best.

Just FYI, the event guide will be an all new design this year including new maps AND we're working to get a very special addition added to each of your goody bags (crossing fingers).

To send us your photos:
Please e-mail your high-res pics (at least 1000px on the long side, not more than 3000px on the long side) to [email protected]. I can take attachments up to 20mb so please attach all your pics to 1 e-mail.
Also include who took the photo and how credit should be given, i.e.:
Photo by Shane Williams
Home | FJC Magazine - For FJ Cruiser Owners and Enthusiasts

Thanks one and all!

·
Premium Member
4,706 Posts
  • Pics of the event HQ, Raffle, etc.
  • Ouray/Silverton/Telluride (street level, view of the town, etc)
  • "Artsy" pics that include FJs or Toyota trucks. Such as flowers, fields, mountains, etc.
  • Of course your BEST trail pics
Please do us a huge favor and choose 1-5 of your absolute best pics to send in. As much as we love all your work, we don't have the resources to go through hundreds of pics to find the absolute best.
1-5 pics? That's so...limiting :rofl:

All of mine are on the Video Voyager and EveryTrail sites, resolution should be high enough. I'll send links instead of raw pics to save your inbox.

- James

·
Premium Member
16,451 Posts
Look forward to sending you some pics shane4x4! :wave:

·
fka luvshisfj
2,069 Posts
Prepare to have your inbox bombarded

·
Premium Member
8,984 Posts