Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
everyone realize just three weeks from today we'll be on the final night of the Summit, bellies full and the raffle will be starting to wrap up? Time flies!

I'm getting excited now

·
Registered
8,403 Posts
Hmmm, let's see. I'm up at after midnight on the forum. Ya, I.m stoked!

Last year was great, this year there will be more. Some people I got to meet last year, some new.

I get to be tailgunner on a couple of trails and lead on one. Too cool! And it's looking like I will roll into Ouray with Katfish and Celticcruiser.

I get to show off the helicopter I work on too. Well if it isn't out on a call.

I am lucky, get to go to the area a few times every summer/fall. Now I get an offer to go to Chama and work on a steam train. Ya gotta be kidding me.

To top it off my sister may be flying in to Farmington. She and my parents may drive up to Ouray just to see the 250+ FJs.

·
Premium Member
1,359 Posts
I've started to feel like the little kid in the Disney commercial "I'm too excited to sleep!" Two more weeks til I leave and it feels like an eternity!!!

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
The Summit will be a nice break from the our 22 days of camping....I will enjoy the showers & comfy bed at the Best Western...
Of course seeing everyone from last year and meeting the new folks will be pretty cool also...

·
Premium Member
3,460 Posts
Let's see......I started about two weeks ago waking up at 2 am with the thoughts that I have forgotten something. :)

We layed our stuff out to pack for the trip 4 weeks ago.:)

We talk so much about the Summit everyday that it's caused Makayla to have a breakdown and she told us that's all we ever talk about. But she's talked about it just as much as we have. She loves Ouray and can't wait for some sweets at Mouse's and some lunch at the Goldbelt.

When I wake up I think about the Summit, when I go to sleep I think about the Summit. So, I think the word "excited" doesn't really cover what I am going thru. :lol:

In 13 days we will be on our way!:rocker:

·
Emeritus Moderator
6,484 Posts
I can't wait!....Is it time yet?.....I'm ready to hit the road..We are gona have FUN!

·
Mistress of Mud
2,684 Posts
Finishing up the little details on the FJ. Have the luggage out with a pile of junk beside it. Have a list for Walmart for more stuff. Have no interest in work. Starting to pace.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts