Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

41 - 59 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
4,149 Posts
I was super excited...........then I was super depressed.......NOW, I am once again SUPER excited!

I might cry with Dragon............. :lol:

·
Premium Member
3,460 Posts
I was super excited...........then I was super depressed.......NOW, I am once again SUPER excited!

Ok, enough with this whole crying business! :ninja:

There is no crying in Ouray. :lol:

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
I've started to feel like the little kid in the Disney commercial "I'm too excited to sleep!" Two more weeks til I leave and it feels like an eternity!!!
This line I keep using:rofl::rofl: my dreams right now consist of wheeling and partying with my friends here :cheers: I CAN'T WAIT!!!! 1 1/2 weeks left:D

·
Premium Member
3,257 Posts
Still staying at the same place, Kat?

If so, Sandie and I will be your neighbors (only we'll be in the hotel, not the cabins).

·
Registered
97 Posts

I was planning on bringing you a Sea Dog Blueberry Ale and saw you weren't coming....well I guess I have to go pick up a 6 pack! Great news looking forward to meeting you and the new addition! :cheers:

·
Registered
943 Posts
Excited??? Are you kidding me?! I'm slowly getting ready, and can't wait to get outta here!

·
Registered
4,149 Posts
Still staying at the same place, Kat?

If so, Sandie and I will be your neighbors (only we'll be in the hotel, not the cabins).
No, all of our plans changed..... :)

I was planning on bringing you a Sea Dog Blueberry Ale and saw you weren't coming....well I guess I have to go pick up a 6 pack! Great news looking forward to meeting you and the new addition! :cheers:
Three words.... I LOVE YOU! :D

Baylie is allowed, you on the other hand are not. :)
Deal!

·
Premium Member
6,177 Posts
C A N ' T W A I T ! ! !

I'm so close and yet so far away, we're gonna be super busy the next 2 weeks getting ready!

·
Registered
143 Posts
WOW I'm getting excited...maybe time will go faster if I start putting gear in the FJ? Also really looking forward to making some new friends. This is a new hobby for me and man it's running through my veins :blueblob:

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
Are we there yet??? I cant stand this.....a week and a half and I'm starting my journey! :cheers:

·
Registered
313 Posts
Two weeks from now and I will be sittin in ouray, withsome good smoked meat, beautiful scenery and some new friends. I havent been this excited about something in a while. AAAAAARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHH cant wait!!

·
Catalyst
9,237 Posts
Two weeks from now and I will be sittin in ouray, withsome good smoked meat, beautiful scenery and some new friends. I havent been this excited about something in a while. AAAAAARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHH cant wait!!
So, have you decided on your departure date/time yet, Robbie?

steven

p.s. Oh, do I even have to say how excited I am? Man, this is getting crazy waking up every day and convincing my self to still keep going into work each day leading up to this thing.

·
Catalyst
9,237 Posts
Okay so being obsessed is normal? Cool - We are both thrilled being able to go! Packed, booze, plently of cash for the raffles,.....I cant wait till the 12th when we roll out of NH!....how cool is it up on the runs?? As we say in New Hampsha, is it sweata weatha?:lol:
ps...and a case of beer to swap with 24 new friends!
In my experience, as long as it is a sunny day, no sweater needed, but you might want to take a sweatshirt or some such thing just in case. On the other hand, having grown up in Minnesota (just moved here to Paradise about 7 years ago), I can take a bit of cold much easier than others. So, perhaps the widy days up on top might call for a sweater for you anyway....i don't know.

steven

·
Catalyst
9,237 Posts
I might cry when I get there :cry:
Is that too much? :worried:
ahhh me.
I'm off to get a kleenex *sniff*
Yep... all of this (the FJs, the friends, the mountains, the great little town) - all culminating on one day just might be a bit overwhelming indeed. :clap::cheers:

·
Premium Member
397 Posts
We are ready and have all the Raffle items packed up. Yes we have the Supercharger too.....Can't wait until the 12th. Should be in Ouray Sunday by 5:00pm. Be sure to stop by our Display and say hi. You will can't miss the Yellow EZ-Up....:wave:

·
Premium Member
2,793 Posts
In my experience, as long as it is a sunny day, no sweater needed, but you might want to take a sweatshirt or some such thing just in case. On the other hand, having grown up in Minnesota (just moved here to Paradise about 7 years ago), I can take a bit of cold much easier than others. So, perhaps the widy days up on top might call for a sweater for you anyway....i don't know.

steven
x2

Always be prepared for changing conditions when you are in the San Juans. It can be 70 in ouray, and the high 30's when you get up on top of Engineer's or Imogene. For the most part, shorts and a t-shirt will be fine, but always have warmer gear in the truck. On thing you will notice though is your temp gauge will read 42, but you will step outside and be boiling. The sun is REALLY intense up that high.

41 - 59 of 59 Posts