Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all! My name is Mike and I am from a suburb outside of Buffalo, NY. I just finished the paperwork on one of the NNSEs that I have read so much about in these forums.

I've been interested in the FJ since they came out. When the lease on my car came up I decided it was time to pull the trigger and buy what I've been longing for!

I'm picking it up sometime this week after the dealer installs some BFG All Terrain TA KOs on the stock steelies. I have never done any offroading but I will looking into groups in my area that go out. I'm looking to pick up a set of the Demello hybrid sliders to start with and then I'm sure I'll be as addicted to modding as some of you here are!

·
fka luvshisfj
2,069 Posts
Welcome aboard...

·
Registered
677 Posts
Welcome:wave:

·
Premium Member
7,676 Posts
ack that dang mod bug! Welcome :bigthumb:

·
Registered
10,440 Posts
Mike welcome to the gang and congrats on the new rig.

·
Registered
145 Posts
One TROUT BUM to another,WELCOME

·
Registered
53 Posts
I just finished the paperwork on one of the NNSEs that I have read so much about in these forums.

Welcome to the forum and congratulations. Just wondering if you might share the final cost for your new TOY? Don't feel pressured if you don't want to share, just trying to see what they are going for. Cheers!

·
Registered
110 Posts
welcome to the addicting world of FJ Cruisers! FJ's are like automotive crack! LOL:rawr:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I just finished the paperwork on one of the NNSEs that I have read so much about in these forums.

Welcome to the forum and congratulations. Just wondering if you might share the final cost for your new TOY? Don't feel pressured if you don't want to share, just trying to see what they are going for. Cheers!
The sticker price was just over $32,000. I'll get the final, with the accessories I wanted once I go pick it up. One thing it had that wasn't included in the upgrade 3 pack was the roof rack.

·
Premium Member
16,937 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
You have come to the right place at the right time ..... We, the FJNortheasters are having our 4th Annual Easter Run at Rausch Creek Off Road Park in Pine Grove PA..... You really should come with us....

All kinds of stock friendly trails (The ones I run...lol)

You are right in Northeaster Country. Slide over to the link below and check out whats going on in NY, NJ, MA, CT.....NH, ME and so on as far as the Northeaster FJ guys and gals are up too.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts