Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone!!! I'm sure some of you already saw this, but I'm trying to spread the word to those of you who haven't...

Expedition One has offered a group buy on our forum for their bumpers - both front and rear. We already have several people that have jumped on board. If we get a total of 15 people, we all get 10% off. If we get 20+ people, we all get 15% off!!! :rocker: If someone wants both front and rear, they each count as a purchase or take up two spots. This is only running until the 20th (Sunday). Mamba164 is coordinating this - you can PM him or me (I'm just trying to help) to place your order. We're already super close to the 10% and then would just need a couple more to reach that 15%. This is listed under the group buy section. Check it out...

Now is the time!!! Thanks guys!!! :wave:

:cheers:

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Alright everyone... today is the final day to place your order!! Get your name on that list!! :bigthumb:

·
Registered
290 Posts
Bump! Expedition-1 has extended the group buy by a week! Now is your chance to purchase a great bumper for a discounted rate! We already have enough buyers to receive a 15% discount on front/rear bumpers!! Don't let this opportunity pass you buy... The price of raw material will be increasing, causing inflated prices. Don't miss out!:cheers:

·
Premium Member
2,504 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts