Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Re: Expedition One - Group Buy (Ends 2/20)

1. Mamba184 - Front (base w/std hoop - powder coated) & Rear (w/powder coating)
2. Racer001 - Front Diamond style no powder coating and winch/license plate cover
3. Twidget - Front diamond style with powder coating and PIAA-51 driving lights. Also an EPI 9.0S superwinch.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Re: Expedition One - Group Buy (Ends 2/20)

The feature I like most is the ability to install and remove the winch without removing the bumper. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
92 Posts
Any chance you will have it for the NER? We could do a Comfort Inn parking lot install :)
I am counting on it beaing here before the run. They told me it should ship in under 4 weeks. Then George and I will have an instlation party. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
92 Posts
Mine shipped on the 23rd. As of last night it is in Newark NJ at the airport. It is due to arrive at my house on Thursday.

·
Registered
92 Posts
I was missing my winch cover plate. Oh, also what are you supposed to do with the fender well splash guards? :(
Be sure and check in the foam real good. I thought they had forgotten the light kit but it was encased in the foam and I almost threw it out. About your fender well splash guards the instructions said to do what you did. Cut off the bowls and tuck the plastic into the bumper. My instructions were in the shipping label plastic pouch on the outside of the box. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
92 Posts
I got mine installed this past weekend. I do like the way this bumper make my rig look..

·
Registered
92 Posts
I got the PIAA driving lights with my bumper. They seemed to work very well in the fog and rain this past weekend at the Northeaster's run.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.