Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
900 Posts
I would feel the same way. Easy enough to get 10% off from any distributor on most products, and with as competitive as the bumper market is, if a group buy doesn't even net 10% off under their stipulations... not worth doing IMO.
Exactly! I was hoping more people would be into this but with them only doing the deal on front bumpers, most people already have fronts! Plus I can get a better deal through other dealers who offer military discounts!

·
Registered
900 Posts
:clap: awesome job guys! Sorry I had to fall out early but I figured more people would fall in after E1 bent the rules a lil ;)

These bumpers are great, nothing but good words every time I mention them, or ask someone about theirs.

Post up when you get your shipping estimate, I'm guessing early May....

·
Registered
900 Posts
Back bumper: Apparently the Hella Optilux have a halo feature. 2 Questions: Do most people just wire those into the normal back ups to come on with those or separate? I assume the halo feature is constant, but if they are it seems maybe odd to have that in the back.. Has anyone had any luck replacing the led for the halos with a red LED?
I installed a set of these on the front a customers Chevy 1500. The halo is not much, can't even tell it's on in day light. Nothing like the CCFL angle eyes! Didn't look to hard at the halo for replacing, looks like a wire type LED, and you would have to crack open the lens to get to it.

I already have roof top rear lights on a switch, so I'm going to tap these into the wire to the back up lights!
Maybe tap the halo wires to back up as well, if I don't just leave them unhooked all together!

·
Registered
900 Posts
Or free with the winch!

I ordered front, rear, sliders, and winch from them. Got a great deal on the whole package. Was suppose to ship April 4, but some web site did a group buy and now my order is pushed back for easier bumpers to be made first! :lol:

Looking good guys, can't wait to put up my pix

·
Registered
900 Posts
I have HID projectors for the front holes, and ordered their halo lights for the rear.

I already have a light bar on the rear roof rack so I'm going to tap these into the back up lights, halos as well.
I installed them before for a customer and they are barely noticeable! Not like the CCFL halos.

·
Registered
900 Posts
My rear lights a wired in the front kick panel with all my other relays and switches on the dash. I don't think there is enough juice in the back to power whatever your taping into and run more than 2 bulbs.
But I have seen some people tap lights into the rear outlet so when you push the button for the power outlet, the rear lights came on. ... But I didn't see them at night to see if there was any dimming.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.