Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
936 Posts
Re: Expedition One - Group Buy (Ends 2/20)

:mecry: Oh well, I was looking for the rear tire carrier, already have a front bumper. Thanks for offering a GB EXP1.

·
Registered
936 Posts

Not trying to be the 20th guy, as I posted earlier in thread since it was originally front bumper only, I spent the last of my 2010 mod budget on a winch thinking that the rear bumper wasn't included.

I've been trying to figure out a way to finance short term for the bumper. A question I have is when is Exp 1 going to charge the credit card, at the time of order, when its being built/shipped or sometime in between? If its toward delivery time I could swing it most likely.

I'am sure this is going to be the best price we will ever see on these bumpers no matter if its 5,10 or 15% off as I'am sure the price of materials is going to go up drastically in the near future. I would really like to get on this GB if possible so depending on the answer to above question I may/may not be able to participate.

·
Registered
936 Posts

Thanks Mamba184 for getting this question answered about credit card charges, This will help me alot in getting in on the GB. Do I need to get a hold of Exp1 about this and who do I talk to there?

·
Registered
936 Posts
:rocker: I'am in for the groupbuy! Rear carrier, no powder coat or lights. Talked to Exp. 1 a couple days ago, they have some orders to complete it sounds like then our group buy gets going. Its worth the wait for a high quality product.

Now to get some stuff sold to pay for the bumper, anybody need a subwoofer or set of TRD wheels? :cheers:

·
Registered
936 Posts
:rocker: So how many of the GB'ers are going to go to the summit this year, it would be cool to see all the FJ's with new bumpers. Maybe we can do a Exp 1 bumper run together! :cheers:

·
Registered
936 Posts
My CC hadn't been charged yet so I just called Exp1 to see what was up. They just got the final parts for the carrier Friday and are finishing up the bumpers. But, don't expect alot from Exp1 this week due to them attending Jeep Safari in Moab this week. I'am attending Cruise Moab first week in May and wouldn't get a chance to install the bumper before the event so I told Tricia(?) not to ship it till after CM, It would suck having to look at it in the garage and not having it on the FJ for CM.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.