Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 333 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
Re: Expedition One - Group Buy (Ends 2/20)

Head count remains at 5. We need some folks to jump on this GB before this coming weekend!

·
Premium Member
8,995 Posts

Isn't there any way that this can be put in the Group Buy section ?

I think a lot more people would see it up there.

Sometimes I go weeks without looking around "in the basement".

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·

I`ve PM'd the Administrator and Athena for help in moving the thread to the GB section.

·
Registered
190 Posts

kinda hope you're joking
I would feel the same way. Easy enough to get 10% off from any distributor on most products, and with as competitive as the bumper market is, if a group buy doesn't even net 10% off under their stipulations... not worth doing IMO.

·
Registered
900 Posts
I would feel the same way. Easy enough to get 10% off from any distributor on most products, and with as competitive as the bumper market is, if a group buy doesn't even net 10% off under their stipulations... not worth doing IMO.
Exactly! I was hoping more people would be into this but with them only doing the deal on front bumpers, most people already have fronts! Plus I can get a better deal through other dealers who offer military discounts!

·
Premium Member
7,676 Posts

Moved :bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
412 Posts

Thanks Athena

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 ·

EDIT 2/14/11 - I emailed Exp-1 and they have decided to open the Group Buy up to include the rear bumper. "If you want the rear with a carrier the wait time will be longer -- most likely 8 weeks."

Spread the word!!!

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #56 ·

Lost a perspective buyer. Back down to 4. :(
1. Mamba184 - Front (base w/std hoop - powder coated) & Rear (w/powder coating)
2. Racer001 - Front Diamond style no powder coating and winch/license plate cover
3. Twidget - Front diamond style with powder coating and PIAA-51 driving lights. Also an EPI 9.0S superwinch.
4. FJCarter - 2010 FJ - Diamond Style Front Trail Series (Powder Coat). No lights. No extras.

·
Premium Member
412 Posts
Bump

·
Premium Member
1,277 Posts

Strongly considering a rear with tire carrier. Would be nice for the others looking for rears to jump on it also and make that 10% mark!!!!

·
Registered
276 Posts

Sweet, ill message a friend and we might have 2 more, hopefully we can get 20 people.

41 - 60 of 333 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.