Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just in case there are folks out there that only want a rear bumper, the group buy now includes only a purchase on them as well! The thread is now in the group buy section.

Wish my money tree would grow and I get both and some sliders.... And a winch!!!

·
Premium Member
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
... And apparently I need to read to correct for my lack of typing ability before I hit enter...oh well, my intentions are good.

·
Premium Member
56 Posts
...Wish my money tree would grow and I get both and some sliders.... And a winch!!!
Better keep water on that money tree... Only 5 more days for the group buy!
Hope we can get at least 6 more members in on this one! :cheers:

·
Premium Member
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah and my indecision on front bumpers to subside... I keep switching models :lol:

·
Registered
936 Posts
You should PM the guys who posted earlier about rear bumpers, they might have stoped looking at this thread!
He did. Problem is I kinda spent the money on something else since it didn't include just the rear bumper/carrier at first, dam'it Jim. Looking at another form of funding, if it works out I will sign up.

·
Premium Member
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah I can see that. Still trying to decide here between three models.

·
Premium Member
51 Posts
Sorry I am new here and I don't have a huge amount of time to spend tonight looking for the answer to my next question but,How Do I get in on the group buy??? Please PM me :)

·
Premium Member
8,988 Posts
It is very rare for Exp One to offer a group buy. I think they like to preserve the value of their product. Some of the other companies offer group buys so often they may as well just lower their prices to that point.

·
Premium Member
1,860 Posts
Whats the GB price for a FJ Cruiser Trail Series Rear Bumper?
I am actually on the verge of buying one of these. Emailed Expedition One on the forum. Wish they would have another GB, but Sarah said none are planned that she knew of.

·
Premium Member
8,988 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,988 Posts
I'd probably buy a EX-1 if they had a rear bumper GB. Oh well, guess I'll have to spend my $$$ elsewhere.......
So you're going to let the fact that they don't depend on group buys to sell their product scare you away ??? :confused:

·
Registered
936 Posts
I'd probably buy a EX-1 if they had a rear bumper GB. Oh well, guess I'll have to spend my $$$ elsewhere.......
You may spend less $$$ but you will get a lesser bumper also IMO.

I was part of last years GB, they said that was the only GB they were going to do, they apparently have no problems selling all the bumpers they can make so what is their motivation to sell them for less $$$?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts