Premium Member
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
heres a few more on how well the bumper fits up to the stock pieces

·
Premium Member
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
heres one of the reverse lights hooked up ..wow you can really see in the back of the truck in the side mirrors..very nice choice of lights James / Sarah

·
Premium Member
1,762 Posts
:jawdrop: That's fawkin beautiful..

·
Premium Member
893 Posts
Looks great

·
Registered
635 Posts
My credit card get heavier everytime I visit this site. I should have the stupid truck paid off by now....I need that bumper now.

·
Registered
577 Posts
That looks killa, EX1 makes some good stuff, i have the front bumper and now ..

:thinkerg: note to self ...... Me needs this bumper ...

·
Premium Member
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
It mounts to the underside of the rear frame with four bolts that go into the existing threaded holes. The holes that mount the tow hook on the left side and there are two holes on the right side. There are four more bolts on the back side of the frame right and left that involves putting a premade well built box in that sandwiches the frame with two tabs. I plan on tack welding this to the frame so I can actually use the shackle tabs.

·
Premium Member
8,982 Posts
Woodsman likey ! Fit and finish to match my Exp 1 front bumper. :rocker:

·
Registered
87 Posts
is this the only rear bumper that can reuse the factory tow hitch?

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
Will it fit with the MAF aux tank?

It mounts to the underside of the rear frame with four bolts that go into the existing threaded holes. The holes that mount the tow hook on the left side and there are two holes on the right side. There are four more bolts on the back side of the frame right and left that involves putting a premade well built box in that sandwiches the frame with two tabs. I plan on tack welding this to the frame so I can actually use the shackle tabs.

21 - 36 of 36 Posts