Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

21 - 40 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
I really like the concentric design on the last design the most. Looks great.

·
Registered
181 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
117 Posts
2nd with the round jlooks sweet! How much are these babies going to run?

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
The last bumper design 2nd design option 2 is wonderful. I was sold on the ARB but this bumper design is changing my mind. How much does the outer bar wraparound the signal light? Seeing it from a downward perspective would give me some idea on this. The desin looks top notch from what I can see at this point.

·
Registered
468 Posts
OK JFonz - it is now spring....

Please let us know your schedule for the bull bar configurations. I'm gettin' just a bit impatient, and Easter Jeep fest is just around the corner now! This has always been my #1, but I'm running out of time. :)

Thx.

·
Registered
416 Posts
I like the last one...especially because there looks like no loss of ambient light from the hoops being too close to the lights.

Nice work. Any estimated price? Or did I miss that further in the post.....:slant:

·
Registered
468 Posts
Just got an email update from JFonz on the bull bar version.

The protoype should be done in the next couple weeks...pix to come then. Estimated date of shipment for the first wave of production is targeted as the end of April.

·
Premium Member
714 Posts
Hopefully I will have mine on before the Spring Fling in Moab next month. James is trying to get one done to put on before I hit Moab.

·
Registered
186 Posts
I like the last one. I want to get a bumper from you guys but everytime I call you are backordered. Hopefully you guys can catch up soon or crash your production schedule to catch up. Finally my questions is will the Warn powerplant winch/compressor fit in your bumper?

·
Vendor
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
I like the last one. I want to get a bumper from you guys but everytime I call you are backordered. Hopefully you guys can catch up soon or crash your production schedule to catch up. Finally my questions is will the Warn powerplant winch/compressor fit in your bumper?
Unfortunelty no, Not without modifications.

·
Premium Member
274 Posts
I just talked to James yesterday on the phone, asking about the bull-bar bumper. He says they've set a deadline of April 11 for the prototype bumper to be done. He'll post pics as soon as he has one in hand. He sounds really busy and I'm sure his supplier is busy too. so I wouldn't hold him to the this date for prototype pics. But he hasn't forgotten about us and I'm sure we'll be seeing this bumper soon!

·
Registered
468 Posts
Thanks for the update! I was going to call him this morning but got too busy.

·
Premium Member
714 Posts
I spoke to James on Friday. He is Moab at the Easter Jeep Safari. He sells a lot of Jeep bumpers. He won't be back to the shop until the 9th. We are still looking at an intall on the 11th. I will be there even if my bumper isn't done. Hopefully it will be done and James can put up some pictures.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I spoke to James on Friday. He is Moab at the Easter Jeep Safari. He sells a lot of Jeep bumpers. He won't be back to the shop until the 9th. We are still looking at an intall on the 11th. I will be there even if my bumper isn't done. Hopefully it will be done and James can put up some pictures.
Did you get your bumper installed?

21 - 40 of 108 Posts