Jerry Johnson
Midwest Toyota
Midwest Superstore
1100 east 30th
Hutchinson, Ks 67502
800-530-5789
[email protected]
Midwest Superstore | Car Dealers | Hutchinson, KS

$889 for 7yr/100,000 miles for a 4X4. 4X2 is a little less.
I found this post buried in the archives of our board and wanted to bring it to the top.

Jerry is still there and still dealing. He was great to work with, straight forward with no nonsense. FWIW, $889 is still the price for a 7yr/100k mile, bumper to bumper warranty with a $0 deductible.

I have a 4x4 FJ with auto trans and there are so many computers and what not on cars today. This insurance could easily pay for itself in one dealer visit. I'm hoping it won't, but I'm willing to pay a little now to save a lot later. hth!

·
Registered
334 Posts
Even though I showed Jerry's pricing to my dealer when I was buying my FJ he swore up and down his cost on the same 7/100 plan was $1089 and that something was "wrong" with his numbers.

Heck, I had to force my dealer to offer the Toyota plan - at first a sales guy told me they do not offer it at all - only some other aftermarker plan that was "better".

·
Registered
16 Posts
Just got off the phone with Jerry and I have to say that this was the easiest transaction dealing with anything automotive that I have ever made. He's very professional and personable, too. I highly recommend him to anyone who may be thinking of purchasing an extended warranty.

·
Premium Member
9,345 Posts
Ask him if he will take $100 for 3 MONTH /100,000 mile plan? I will be at 100,000 within 90 days. :lol:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Can I buy the extended warranty from them, even if I got the FJ somewhere else? Or is this only available with purchase of an FJ from them?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts