Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

21 - 40 of 60 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,921 Posts
I will take a 2XL, every time I went to go get one there was no 2XL there.
Thats the Blue runner up shirt in 2XL. thanks you guys are awesome. :)

·
Premium Member
2,369 Posts
LOL! Based on the requests, you'd think that all FJ owners are size XL, 2XL or 3XL or larger. I'm an L (but don't want a t-shirt). Just curious where all the other S, M or L sized FJ owners are. ;)

·
Premium Member
2,888 Posts
I'd gladly purchase an XL if they are still available....

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
I feel like a wee man around you freaks!

I would like a M if available! (so what if I like my shirts a little tighter?)

·
Registered
2,033 Posts
ohh hell ill take a 5x tall if (and i do stress if) you have em

before you say it yes im a fata$$!

·
Premium Member
8,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
don't worry - I see all of your requests. Just waiting for everyone to regroup post-Summit :)

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
there were quite a few of us full figured men walking around ouray.there weren't 3xl shirts or larger shirts made/offered for sale.the largest being 2xl,yea we gotta lose weight.

·
Registered
8,951 Posts
[edit] removed content

·
Premium Member
8,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
there were quite a few of us full figured men walking around ouray.there weren't 3xl shirts or larger shirts made/offered for sale.the largest being 2xl,yea we gotta lose weight.

lol I think I'm on my way. my mediums were a *lot* more snug than I've had in quite awhile - time to lay off the good food for awhile I guess

·
Registered
315 Posts
I'll take a 2X or 3X. Thanks!

·
Registered
2,033 Posts
man dont conform to the mans standards make them conform to the standards of real men ! viva la grande people!:domotwak:

·
Premium Member
6,921 Posts
lol I think I'm on my way. my mediums were a *lot* more snug than I've had in quite awhile - time to lay off the good food for awhile I guess
You might be ok Bostonian, you might have just gotten a couple of the stupid slim fit style shirts. stupid crapy shirts I can't even by a button up shirt any more cause the 2XL fit like a med. and I know I didn't get that big.

·
Premium Member
2,663 Posts
One XXL and one medium for the misses. Thanks.

·
Registered
497 Posts
I'm in for 1 XL.

What design did everyone decide on? Poll says Concept 3 won & Concept 2 a close second.

Just curious...

·
Premium Member
866 Posts
put me on the list for one XL!!

T

21 - 40 of 60 Posts