Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I recently had to decide to part with my FJ because I found out how expensive it'll be to keep the truck while I'm overseas for the next five years.

Voodoo Blue
4x4 AT, Locking Rear Differential, [A-TRAC (I added this myself)]
All weather floor mats
Passenger Side Arm Rest
Convenience Package including the following:
- Remote keyless entry
- Cruise control
- Power mirrors with illuminated markers
- Rear privacy glass
- Rear wiper
- Reverse assist
- Daytime running lamps

manufactured 4/06 picked up 5/06
AT FE CQ DL AL AWF EL 3T

2250 miles, perfect condition, never parked next to another car since day one. miles all gently driven and truck has been gently broken in. No dents, scratches or dings, has never been offroad. All paperwork is included.

Asking price is 29,800 (NO TAX for Arizona)

The best part? You don't have to wait for your die cast model because I have it ready and waiting for you.

email [email protected] for my phone number and more info or pics etc. I live in ahwhatukee and work in Chandler (Ellis & Chandler rd)

thanks

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
negotiable

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Boomstick, why did you buy if you knew you were gonna be leaving? Well maybe you didn't know. Anyways you're still a [email protected] I hope you keep hanging out and keep posting funny stuff. If not, I'll miss ya man. Good luck with the sale. It shouldn't take long as FJ's are still a hot commodity.:cowtounge:

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Tranman, I had no idea at the time. All this has been rather sudden, and believe me I want to keep the FJ.

Hanzo - I traded in my 4runner, got 4500 on the trade and owe 27, 165 on payoff.

Lowered the price to 28,600

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I really need to sell my truck as the time for me to leave the states is fast approaching. I'd rather not sell it on ebay or list it in the papers, etc.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Hey speedy!

Photobucket is down right now I'm going home early this morning, and will be available all day. If you want to see the truck, just call me and you can come take her for a spin.

602 478 1439

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Still trying to sell, negotiable

·
Registered
347 Posts
Hey Boom...real sudden. You've had a lot of upsets in your life lately. Sorry to hear now that you have to ship out.:( Family okay? Sounds like it will be rough all around.
They letting you know where you will be posted? If in Europe why don't you have the FJ shipped over? I know that in the past the military could provide such services if you are posted in an area for a long amount of time. Sounds like they are in high demand and overseas they are paying a small fortune for them. Well worth the shipping fees even going commercial.
Keep well and safe. And please stay in touch with this forum FJ or not. I know that you will be in our thoughts and prayers.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thank you BC :) I'll be around, just very busy these days getting ready for the move. You can't ship a vehicle overseas unless you have a clear title (I'm no longer in the military) wife is getting transferred to her company's HQ in Seoul/Tokyo and we're going to be living in Seoul first, then moving to Tokyo in 2009.

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Boom, by 2009 there will probably be FJ's in Japen. Except they will probably have a sunroof and leather seats by then. Cool huh...:sunny:

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
sold!

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yeah I hear ya t-man, but I found some cool sites for used trucks in Japan. I'm wondering if their new car prices are higher or lower or equal to what they charge here?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts