Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a dash pod for an 08 FJ Cruiser for sale (the three gages that sit on top of the dash) mint condition. I am in Denver... local would be the best but will ship.
$200 OBO
MAKE OFFER!:clap:

(the last pic was to show that i didnt download the pics off the internet as you can see my avi just behind the gages)
Email if interested:

[email protected]

:bump:

·
Registered
671 Posts
I'm interested. How much are you looking to get, and what is included? Just the pod? Pod/gauges/wiring?

·
Premium Member
7,676 Posts
Here are some new rules regarding buying and selling on the FJCruiserForums.com site:
No THREAD CRAPPING. It is rude and will not be tolerated. If you have an issue with the price, the seller or the conditions of the sale, contact the seller directly via email or PM, do not post it in the thread.
No FLAMING or in-before-the-lock posts.
No MISLEADING Titles or item descriptions.
You must Post a PRICE unless the item is purely FT. (trading for cash still means FS)
No Price or "interest" checks.
No AUCTION style posts.
No multi-level marketing schemes. (PYRAMID Schemes)
No PANHANDLING (Requests for money, paypal, or goods and services for free)
No trading MONEY for money. (Borrowing money with higher payback)
No LINKING to other sites except for image hosting. Do not steal bandwidth from others, host your own images or use an image hosting site such as Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket or a similiar hosting site.
No SHOUTING. If you don't know..THIS IS SHOUTING. This applies to thread titles also.
Charging fees for PayPal is not allowed. It violates PayPal's TOS.

·
Registered
616 Posts
Wow I've been asked on here before to cover paypal feels didn't know that part.. Thanks. Bump for price..Might be interested

·
Premium Member
732 Posts
Also interested, Oh and nice job...One post one broken rule...you are tied for the record.:rocker:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Also interested, Oh and nice job...One post one broken rule...you are tied for the record.:rocker:
OOPS... sorry about the "no price" ( I think that is the rule I broke) I just wasn't sure what was a fair price.

Ok, so i was going to ask for $250 but I think that $200 is a fair price. I have had a couple emails so if you want it let me know soon. I am NOT doing bidding, first with the cash gets it.

The pod comes with the gages, housing and (what the dealer called) the hood. I do not have the power wires or the mounting bracket. The dealer quoted me $550 for what I have.

In one of the emails I recieved I was asked why I was selling it or where I got it. My FJ (the one in my avi pic) was getting repo'd... so I took some parts off. most of wich are now on my new tan FJ! but I am in need of some cash and decided that i would get rid of the dash pod.... there's my story sad but true!:boohoo:

I will post "SOLD" when it is gone... or maybe ask to have thread removed, whatever the protocal is here!

THANKS,
Tom

·
Premium Member
7,676 Posts
I'll just mark the thread title as "sold", let me know ;)

When you get a chance update your original post with price.

~A

·
Registered
521 Posts
Would be interested if it was turn key with all the parts. Also, why is everyone so worried about % on paypal? Just transfer the $ to the other party and dont run it as a sale for goods.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Would be interested if it was turn key with all the parts. Also, why is everyone so worried about % on paypal? Just transfer the $ to the other party and dont run it as a sale for goods.
it doesnt have the bracket, i was going to install it on my new FJ without the bracket.. when i took it off my old one, i thought i would just attatch it to the dash itself.
i was told that the power wire that connects to it is already installed on all fj's... but i may have been given false info...
like i said make an offer. i want to get rid of it. take advantage!. :cheers:

·
Registered
521 Posts
You are correct the wiring loom is already in place, however; the lead wires from the pod to the loom are needed at a cost of $150. Let me check the wiring diagram and see if I will be able to make the harness myself. The base mounting plate is like $40-50. Also, I am a really cheap (deal hunter) so I would probably insult you with an offer.

Just for an idea, my latest Forum purchases (all turn key)
Factory roof rack $150
Factory skid plate $100
TRD exhaust $50

Let me know If you would like to deal.

·
Registered
521 Posts
PM sent.... Forgot to ask and ensure, does it work?

·
Registered
521 Posts
Consider the pod SOLD per our PM'ed agreed price. PM sent for final details.

·
Registered
521 Posts
st1n3r... we agreed on the price are you going to send me your PayPal info so we can get this done, or is this a SCAM? Its been more than 2 days.

·
Premium Member
3,399 Posts
^^^ Be happy you didn't send any money. I was asked to send money via Western Union :lol: , then in a followup PM asked to send money to maybe his GF's paypal.....yeah right.

To the OP, you joined in 2009, but that doesn't mean you are trust worthy, especially when you only posts are in the FS section.
If you really want to sell this thing, you need to get your own Paypal account and then have it sold as goods with a description of the goods or there is no protection to the buyer.

·
Registered
521 Posts
st1n3r...complete SCAM.

Sorry, gotta call it like I see it.

·
Registered
66 Posts
If the deal falls through I'll take it. Would you ship to Canada via the U.S.P.S. Priority mail international ?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts