Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sold my 2014 Ultimate Edition about 3 years ago (big mistake), and neglected to give buyer these items:

- OEM Rock Rails. Taken off my FJ after 2 years of use. Still in original condition, with bolts. Never rode rocks. No dents or scratches. Pic shows 1 of 2. Asking $275.

- OEM Air Dam. Purchased second-hand but never installed. Includes support and wiring, but not bolts. Has some residue from a sticker removed by previous owner, which can probably be removed. Asking $95.

- OEM Spare tire cover (frisbee) with camera hole. Came in grey but plasti-dipped black. Could use a new coat or remove to get back to original color. Asking $75.

- Hood protector / bug shield. Asking $25. SOLD

Pickup in lower Westchester County, NY or Northwest CT (near Candlewood Lake).

slider.jpg
FJ roof light 5.jpeg
FJ roof light 4.jpeg
FJ roof light 3.jpeg
FJ roof light 2.jpeg
fj bug shield 2.jpeg
FJ bug shield.jpeg
FJ disk 2.jpeg
FJ disk 1.jpeg
roof light hardware.jpg

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi there, would you be willing to ship the air dam? If so, I will take it and gladly pay the cost of shipping. If not, no big deal. I know shipping can be a hassle :)

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi there, would you be willing to ship the air dam? If so, I will take it and gladly pay the cost of shipping. If not, no big deal. I know shipping can be a hassle :)
Hoping to avoid that hassle if possible. I've never been on the sending end of one of these transactions and I guess I'm just too old and lazy to learn. If it doesn't sell locally I'll get back to you.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hoping to avoid that hassle if possible. I've never been on the sending end of one of these transactions and I guess I'm just too old and lazy to learn. If it doesn't sell locally I'll get back to you.
No worries, I completely understand. Thanks :)

·
Registered
18 Posts
I am interested in the rock rails, would you be around on Sunday to look at them? Candlewood lake is fine, I live in Sterling CT about 2.5 hrs away.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts