Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have any good all around photos of the fab fours rear bumper? im specifically looking for some photos of the mounting assemblies and a shot of the bumper inside while off the vehicle.????:rocker:

·
Premium Member
16,779 Posts
Before you buy, i would send Uphill a pm to ask about the bumper. He is the only one i have seen running it with the tire carrier. He may even sell you his.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply, I'm not looking to buy, the reviews I've seen on this bumper don't seem to be too positive, I'm looking to fab one of my own and I like the look of that bumper. Just looking for some design ideas. Thanks!

:rocker:

·
Registered
3,712 Posts
Check out the new tire carrier and rack system coming out from LUCRUM. It will work with a number of aftermarket bumpers OR with the OEM plastic bumper! I pre-ordered mine and they said it will be out in about a month. You can order it with different configurations for what you need. Just another option out there. New Tire Carrier for FJ from Lucrum - Adventure4x4

·
Premium Member
6,057 Posts
TERRIBLE-ONE, I hope these help you. Note that the rig is dirty having just returned from a run.

And if you're interested in buying this one, I'll make you a KILLER DEAL!!! (would naturally hose the dirt off before selling)

Driver's Side

Passenger's Side

I like the bumper itself a lot - all kidding aside. The swing-arm needs to be re-engineered. I've spoken with Ludcrum and DeMello about having that re-engineering done.

Before that happens I may get the first DeMello bumper with swing arm as a prototype to test it. Jason said the only caveat he has if he gives me the first one is that he wants me to take it out and try to break it. If that happens (within the next couple months) I will sell the Fab Fours (heavily discounted).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.