Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody know where I can get the FabFours front bumper with bull guard in Canada?

I went to a dealer in Edmonton today but they want $1900 for the thing!!!!!

Little pricey considering the dollor. I might as well get the Road Armor and wait in line like everbody else.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
16,779 Posts
How much do you like the fab fours? I remember hearing athenaceleste talk about having to shim hers because it would not stay in place. Another member had the same problem.
2 grand for a bumper is more than a LITTLE pricey.

·
Premium Member
2,663 Posts
PM Zazou he just put one on, he's in Montreal. I think he said he got a deal on his. Only way to find out is to ask!:)

·
Registered
677 Posts
i would consider a demmelo if they set up shot in the area!

·
Premium Member
16,779 Posts

·
Registered
3,712 Posts
I got mine from Tellico4x4. It was only $1100 when I got mine, but now they want 1,400 plus shipping. I love my FF front bumper. No issues w/ anything.... it has taken and withstood some hard hits. No problems with movement when winching. overall rock solid, great looking bumper.

·
Premium Member
2,753 Posts
I like the light details on the fab fours, but I liked the expedition one bumpers better. Call James, I have no idea what shipping to Canada would be. If you set up a FedEx account, you can ship something like that ground to Canada (only with an account) Shouldn't break you. I've seen guys ship kayaks.

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
National 4X4 has Fab Four. I ended up with Expedition One though and James and Sarah are both awesome people and the product is top notch, James is perfectionist!

·
Registered
53 Posts
if anyone has found out any new info on this it would be awesome! I want one but national is really price (over 2000) so still lookin for alternatives if I dont find one I might have to go to montana to pick one up

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
You're better of ordering one directly from Fab Four and having it shipped to SweetGrass, Montana and picking it up yourself. You'll save a ton of money! Just so you are aware the Ups Warehouse in SweetGrass no longer accepts deliveries (something to do with liability issues). However there is a new alternate place to ship packages called Deringer Warehouse.

Feel free to send me a private message and I'll send you their mailing address.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts