Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone,

Well last week I did a final test fit with RJ Lynn of Fab Fours and he made the final changes and the production has begun.

I am very happy the way the final product looks and the installation was a piece of cake, I went over to High Country off Santa Fe and the technicians performed the installation to test out the instruction manual for RJ and it was spot on, I have attached a few photos of the installation.

If any one has any questions drop me a PM.

Jeff

Attachments

·
Emeritus Moderator
6,484 Posts
Wow, that looks great on your Rig Jeff. That is one mean looking bumper. I have my name in on one. That thing is beefy...Very Nice:D

·
Registered
56 Posts
...and only 185 pounds!!! No thanks for me. It does look great though.

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Very sweet!! But it's a lot of $$$ and a lot of weight.

·
Registered
65 Posts
i think it looks pretty [email protected]$$$$$$$....several $ signs due to price... oh to have money...

Jeff...what type of lift you got on your rig? how's the ride with it on?

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i think it looks pretty [email protected]$$$$$$$....several $ signs due to price... oh to have money...

Jeff...what type of lift you got on your rig? how's the ride with it on?
my rear is DR shocks and custom made springs by speciality spring, they were made to be 2.5 inches of lift with 400lbs in the back.

I figure my bumper is 145 tools and rescue gear can quickly become a hundred lbs, 25 lb air tank and then spare fuel.

then you have creature comforts and personal stuff 400lbs very quickly.

my FJ never sags in the back, now that my mods are almost complete I will take it over to the scales next week and see what the grand total poundage is now.

·
Premium Member
3,642 Posts
You will want to go heavy duty on the coil overs in back with that baby.

Does look "Bad".

·
Wanderlust
4,162 Posts
Jeff:

The production rear bumper looks great. The side panels fit so much better than the first prototype. Another quality product from Fabfours.

Thong

Hello Everyone,

Well last week I did a final test fit with RJ Lynn of Fab Fours and he made the final changes and the production has begun.

I am very happy the way the final product looks and the installation was a piece of cake, I went over to High Country off Santa Fe and the technicians performed the installation to test out the instruction manual for RJ and it was spot on, I have attached a few photos of the installation.

If any one has any questions drop me a PM.

Jeff

·
Registered
65 Posts
then you have creature comforts and personal stuff 400lbs very quickly.
true true... i still have a stock FJ and shoppin' around for different products and reading threads here to see how they all pan out.. fab4s makes great stuff!

·
Registered
4,723 Posts
Tis truly a thing of beauty! You have leapfrogged way out in front once again in the Cool Factor arena. Now you just need one of those blue things underneath for color balance.

Jim

1 - 20 of 63 Posts