Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well a piece of my suspension, rear cross member differential mount tab to be exact, broke. So whenver you brake or accelerate the whole front axle swivels up and down. Yeah, kind of a big problem. Now where this gets sticky is that I'm not the original owner who put the Fabtech lift on. Could be a problem with warranty as they warranty it for the original owner. So I fire off an email on a Friday afternoon after five and realize I've got to wait till Monday to hear anything. So in my mind I'm thinking that I'll have to call on Monday and explain the whole thing again and then get passed around from person to person, you know, the modern American customer service. So Monday Morning at 8:02 my phone rings. It's Armand from Fabtech saying that he got my email and pictures and that he would be sending me out a new cross member ASAP. He said that they had never had a cross member on an FJ Break so they were going to charge me for the cross member as they wanted the old one back to inspect it and then refund me the price. Awesome customer service, great group of folks down there in Chino. That alone makes me the official flag waving Fabtech guy;)
Got the cross member yesterday, holy hell that thing is heavy. So going down today to pull it all apart and get the new one on. Gonna buy a lift kit?? Buy a Fabtech....GO FABTECH!!!!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts