Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Factory front bumper valence, support rail, lower grill UPDATED LISTING

Used:
  • Silver center insert/Valence Panel, p/n: 5390135230 (#8 in the diagram). Very good condition with no cracks or gouges - only a paint rub-through from the front license plate. I touched it up with a strip of silver (see photos), but states with front plates wouldn't see this. $45 OBO
  • The lower grill, p/n: 5311235030 (#14 in the diagram). Very good condition. No cracks or gouges. $30 OBO
  • The right/passenger side bumper wing/Corner Cover (silver), p/n: 5242235030 (#5 in the diagram) Good condition with a quarter size spot where the clear coat has rubbed off. Comes with all of the retaining clips (#7 in the diagram). $20 OBO
  • Bumper Cover Center Support Rail, p/n: 5252135030 (#16 in the diagram) $20 OBO
  • Bumper Cover Left & Right Support Rails, p/n: 5211635110 & 5211535120 (#4 in the diagram) $20 for both

Happy to sell all, a few or single parts. Buyer pays actual shipping.
PM me w/your needs.
Thanks, JP

Attachments

·
Registered
79 Posts
Can you post a pic of the valance panel? How much to ship to 59821?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Can you post a pic of the valance panel? How much to ship to 59821?
Hi Shane,
I updated the post with pics of the valence. I don't know if there was originally a plastic protector strip or rubber pad where the bottom of the license plate sits on the valence, but mine had rubbed through the paint. I touched this area up with silver paint, and angled the valence so that the pics would reveal this area....even though it won't be visible behind a front plate (for states that require front plates).
I'll figure out economy shipping to your zip.
JP

1 - 5 of 5 Posts