Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good day gents,

This is my first post, great site bye the way :)

I live in SE PA, West Chester area and finally ordered up my Army Green 2011 MT about 45 days ago, the wait is a proving to be tougher then i thought
however I know im going to be happy when it gets here.

Ok my question, i ordered mine with a roof rack and roof lights.
Will it come with the light covers? I also am not sure if my add ons will
comes that way from the factory or installed at port?

Any idea?
Thanks,
Terry

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
Hello and welcome! Sorry to tell you that I don't have an answer to your questions. I would assume that they are installed after shipping, but that is a WAG.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Racks are typically installed at the port or dealer. I think the lights are all installed at the dealer. Both light kits (bumper and roof) include covers.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Racks are typically installed at the port or dealer. I think the lights are all installed at the dealer. Both light kits (bumper and roof) include covers.
Agreed with Snagle, that's is what my dealer had mention to me as well. In the event that you do want to take off the rack in the future, when you received the plastic cap or make sure they don't throw out the current one, otherwise it will be $100.00 to buy them from the dealer.:cheers:

·
Registered
125 Posts
Agreed with Snagle, that's is what my dealer had mention to me as well. In the event that you do want to take off the rack in the future, when you received the plastic cap or make sure they don't throw out the current one, otherwise it will be $100.00 to buy them from the dealer.:cheers:
The company that is the US distributor for the connectors has the FJ roof light connector up on eBay now. ALL they do is sell the part and have no knowledge of how the FJ wiring is done.

FJ Cruiser Waterproof Connector - Hella,PIAA,Moon - eBay (item 230581354563 end time Mar-04-11 11:16:52 PST)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts