Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD Factory Roof Rack Cross Bars

I have a set of complete stock factory roof rack cross bars. I bought a second set to mount kayak racks to but decided to go a different route. Complete set of 4 with all necessary parts. They are off a 2014 and are in perfect condition. I am willing to pack these and ship them at your expense. I am asking $75 OBO. Local pickup is available in the Dunedin Florida area. 727-409-6884

Box is 7*7*48 and weighs 14 pounds. Ups and fedex are both available close to me.

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
For what its worth it was not sold to me. He gave his word it was mine. I sent money to him through Paypal. To be totally upfront I did not send money until 31 hours later. I have a life and I sleep and my notifications were not set up to get an email. If you are not going to keep your word you should sell on Craigslist. Nobody keeps there word on there. Still waiting on my refund 3 days later. PayPal says pending???

Not cool.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I refunded your money 10 minutes after I received it. You didn't send payment until 31 hours later so I sold them to someone who send payment immediately. I agreed to your terms but you didn't keep your end of the deal. I kept my word, I shipped them to the person that paid for them! You have to send payment if you want to buy something off the classifieds. Pretty simple. Sorry you are upset but this is on you.

For what its worth it was not sold to me. He gave his word it was mine. I sent money to him through Paypal. To be totally upfront I did not send money until 31 hours later. I have a life and I sleep and my notifications were not set up to get an email. If you are not going to keep your word you should sell on Craigslist. Nobody keeps there word on there. Still waiting on my refund 3 days later. PayPal says pending???

Not cool.

·
Registered
12 Posts
To correct my statement I didn't wait 31 hours to send money because I didn't want to I didn't see your posting until 31 hours later and than I sent it right away.

You are absolutely right it is all my fault.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts