Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have these wheels with these fake beadlocks. Does anyone know if I can get real beadlocks that will fit on these rims? They're Eagle wheels... I think they're out of business now.

Wheel Automotive tire Tire Bicycle part Locking hubs

· Registered
510 Posts
This company can take your wheels and set them up as real beadlocks. I had my TRD wheels done and they have been trouble free for years. The Shop is somewhat local to me so I went out to it and got a full tour to see what they do to the wheels during the conversion. Google beadlock conversion if you need to find someplace closer to where you live.

· Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This company can take your wheels and set them up as real beadlocks. I had my TRD wheels done and they have been trouble free for years. The Shop is somewhat local to me so I went out to it and got a full tour to see what they do to the wheels during the conversion. Google beadlock conversion if you need to find someplace closer to where you live.
Perfect, thank you!

· Registered
2007 FJC 4x4.
10,628 Posts
Yeah I would also agree with that image description. They took what appears to be a Centerline wheel, and bolted on a rock ring.

Going full beadlock is a whole different animal as you could imagine, but OMF if definitely the place to have it done if simply buying beadlock wheels is not what you want.

· Registered
28 Posts
Do you have any pics of your TRD wheels modified?

· Registered
510 Posts
Not handy but there are some in some of the threads on here. TRD Beadlock wheels The last pic in this thread is the type of wheel I had converted. This wheel came on the TRD Pro and depending on the year were available in the silver shown or black or gun metal gray. Mine are the The dark gun metal wheels. If you have your wheels converted you get to choose the style of the bead lock ring and color. So I ended up with the gun metal wheel with plain locking rings color matched to the Black Cherry color of the FJ. Also in the picture the wheel is shown with optional rock rings on every other bolt. I chose to not use any but they are available in some different styles and colors.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts