• Voodoo Blue

Votes: 28 7.9%

• Total voters
21 - 40 of 61 Posts

·
4-Corners Moderator
4,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I'm not the biggest fan of my cement/white roof, but it was the last new one on the lot and it had a few people looking at it when I went in to buy it. My favorite would be either the quicksand or voodoo blue.
If you paint the roof Cement and black out the trim you've basically got yourself a Trail Teams!

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
My favorite color is Sandstorm. I fell in love with the color the moment I saw it.
Apparently I have a tendency towards earthtone off-road vehicles. I like the way they blend into the environment.
My ol'76 FJ and double aught eight one are a case in point.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,395 Posts
I love my radiant red and have no regrets going with it, but if I'm being honest I really like the cavalry blue. I know lots don't like the white roof of the FJC but I personally do (not on every color though), as its part of the FJ history and what makes them distinct. That cavalry blue just looks so good with the white above it
I might be open to a trade!

·
Registered
111 Posts
I do like the Sandstorm and also Silver Fresco. I prefer the mono chrome roof or all one color with a few exceptions, like the Sandstorm. But I have always liked white and black trim. Throw in a little red jewelry and I am very content with my State Police Cruiser. Really all the options for the FJ are incredible.

·
Registered
279 Posts
My FJ is Silver Fresco Metallic and I like the color a lot. If I could have any factory color though it would be Quicksand. Blends in with the FJ's intended surrounding the best!, IMHO.

·
Registered
416 Posts
I have the Silver but I want to get it painted Orange. I love the Magma color :)
Hello, it seems I found the only other person who voted "Magma" :D

My FJ is Silver Fresco Metallic and I like the color a lot. If I could have any factory color though it would be Quicksand. Blends in with the FJ's intended surrounding the best!, IMHO.
See attached image; find my Magma :D. It blends in nicely with the red dirt of the Chihuahuan desert, IMO.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,099 Posts
Hello, it seems I found the only other person who voted "Magma" :D

See attached image; find my Magma :D. It blends in nicely with the red dirt of the Chihuahuan desert, IMO.
Yep I love that color. When I get the money together I want to get mine painted orange. :)

·
4-Corners Moderator
4,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
If I could make my dream FJ, it would be painted Inferno like the 2015 TRD Pro trucks!

·
4-Corners Moderator
4,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Cement Grey TTSE has pulled through to the lead! Interesting! I remember how much excitement there was over that color, still one of my favorites.

But still no one for standard Black FJs, can't say I'm surprised when you also have Black Diamond Pearl to choose from! Especially the TRDSE version! Loved how mine looked! My art teacher in high school even noticed the pearl flecks in the paint!

·
Premium Member
1,398 Posts
I saw a Cement TT roll through town and I was hooked. It had a 3" lift and murdered out windows. It looked siiiiick! I was at the dealer the next day. I wanted to order a TT but I was told there were none in the states at the moment (I don't believe that). There were two on the lot at the moment so my choice was Magma w/ convenience package or Black w/ upgraded 4x4. I went with Black because it had Crawl Control. I still want a Cement TT though. One passed by me on the beach this morning :(

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
The poll doesn't show up on my Tapatalk app, so I can't vote now. I like the FJ in so many colours that it's hard to pick just one. I always wanted a black vehicle since I was young but never owned one. Naturally, Black Diamond Pearl is my favourite, and also the nicest black paint I've seen on any vehicle. It's shocking how black it actually is, especially for being a metallic paint. I also really like the Voodoo Blue, Sun Fusion, Army Green Silver and Cement FJs quite a bit and would have been just as happy with those colours..BUT, my wife likes black more than all of the other colours..so Black Diamond Pearl was the obvious choice. Really though, when an FJ is modded for off road, they can look great in so many colours.

Sent from my NiPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
It's a little funny how often I get comments from non FJ owners how they really like the vibrant color options Toyota offered with the FJ. How rare these colors can be on the roadways these days, yet earth tones are leading in the poll..

Not complaining...... Just an observation.

21 - 40 of 61 Posts