Votes: 6 1.7%
  • Voodoo Blue

Votes: 28 7.9%

• Total voters
41 - 60 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Went to go buy a sun fusion yellow FJ and it was thrashed, went to another dealer they had 4 voodoo blue, all way way overpriced, ended up at a third dealer with a voodoo then a fourth and fifth dealer with a voodoo none were clean enough or what I was looking for. As me and my sons were leaving the last dealer he said he had one at another lot he just took in on trade had the 4wd , a trac etc... And was clean , in my price range but was purple. So alas I have a black cherry beast that has given me a ton of enjoyment.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Very happy to have Heritage Blue... it is a nice grey-blue color, but since Orange is my favorite color, I had to vote for Magma. Mind you, I'd not own one in that color (no offence). A little too "in-your-face" for me.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I wanted an Army Green. I liked the color matching seats. Not sure if that is stick or not but it looks great. Mine is Cavalry Blue and I love it but my first choice when I started looking was AG

·
Registered
14 Posts
Sandstorm! I lucked out and the FJ I ended up with was Sandstorm. I initially wanted the silver. The Sandstorm is the perfect color here in Southern California. It is the exact color of our deserts. I can go out for a weekend of wheeling and it looks exactly the same as when I started the trip. Everyone else's rigs look like they have been to Afghanistan and back.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I like my grey...toyota has two greys.normal grey and the grey they used for the 08 diamond edition. I like it. Its lighter. Never ever hear about diamond edition FJs here or anywhere else. Ive asked. Nobody ever heard about it. Bought the wife a magma. She loves it i like it.

·
Premium Member
504 Posts
Favorite color: "Mine" >:D

·
Registered
28 Posts
My buddy had a 2011 Army Green ( He's a Ranger ) and I was hooked and wanted a FJ....... 2012 TTSE came out in Red and I am not a fan.... 2013 was announced and I fell in love with the Cement and ordered the vehicle immediately. My Vote is Cement !!

·
Registered
43 Posts
1) Quicksand
2) Army Green
3) Titanium Metallic

In this order with quicksand and army green being a very close tie for first/second. I'd pick quicksand only because I live in the south and with it being lighter in color it wont heat up as bad in the summertime; otherwise it and green are ties in my opinion. Titanium Metallic is probably my next favorite after the earth tones and happens to be what I own.

·
Registered
129 Posts
My favorite is definitely the Army Green. Any Army Green. I think that it suits the FJ in general. However, we got Sun Fusion, which is as bold as we wanted the FJ to be, since we live where many people are afraid to stand out.

41 - 60 of 61 Posts