Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody up for the February HHH? How about either Thursday the 10th or Friday the 11th. I would like to see more of the newer folks attend and meet the "regular" crowd. Any idea's for new places? New sides of town or keeping it centrally located in the heights/mid-town area? Maybe Brian will bring that hot rod out for a lookse!

·
Premium Member
17,639 Posts
Heights/Midtown works for me. The 951 is in pieces already (I almost teared up today when I saw the cost of parts for changing the belts...let alone the fuel rail, adjustible fuel pressure regulator, new pulleys, etc. I added to my shopping cart), so the FJ will be present instead.

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Heights/Midtown works for me. The 951 is in pieces already (I almost teared up today when I saw the cost of parts for changing the belts...let alone the fuel rail, adjustible fuel pressure regulator, new pulleys, etc. I added to my shopping cart), so the FJ will be present instead.
Well that didn't take any time to happen!:rofl::rofl::rofl: What are you going to do when you have BOTH of them torn apart? :thinkerg::rofl:

Grapevine!! What a sense of Humor! :clap::lol:

Does Thursday at 2520 work for everyone? Houston Ave & White oak their HH prices were pretty good! :cheers:

·
Premium Member
17,639 Posts
Goal is to fix all the 951 issues (oil leaks, coolant leaks,windsheild washer fluid motor, PS leak) and get it to a DD condition, so I can drop the FJ off @ Javiers later this month. A/F ratio is my biggest concern, because it seems to be running a bit lean on occasion, but who knows the accuracy of a 5 year old WB-02 sensor.

Location sounds good to me!

·
Registered
95 Posts
how about BWW on Wallisville road and Beltway 8 on the east side.

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What is BWW? I'm not opposed to the east side. However, I know a lot the crew is coming from far westside and Heights and Galleria. You got any decent place between the BW8 and downtown?

·
Premium Member
13,453 Posts
Looks like my OKC trip is cancelled so I'm in, just need an adress for the trusty ol' GPS.

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well duh! Ok.are we going to move it east? We need input so we will know before next Thursday!

·
Registered
3,661 Posts
The market is booming and I've been working 10-12 hour days, so mid-week happy hours in the boonies (sorry 'burbs people) won't work for me.

Besides, let's do less HHH and more BVORR...Let's WHEEL!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
17,639 Posts
I'm in Colorado today, not sure if I'll be back in time for the HHH tomorrow or not.

BigPoppa - you never come anyway so your opinion no longer counts. Please restrain yourself from posting in the future. :lol::cheers: Although I do like the idea of more wheeling :bigthumb:

·
Registered
3,661 Posts
BigPoppa - you never come anyway so your opinion no longer counts. Please restrain yourself from posting in the future. :lol::cheers: Although I do like the idea of more wheeling :bigthumb:
This is true...when the HHH went from a happy hour to a dinner party, yes I stopped going...so sue me! :cheers: Let me think..do I want to drive up 290 on Thursday after work....NO. Hahahaahaha.:rofl:

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ok due to lack of interest its canceled for this week! BigPoppa - when has food ever gotten in the way of you having a drink?:thinkerg::rofl::rofl::rofl: Maybe next week will work better!

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
BigPoppa how about setting up something for BVORR for an upcoming Sunday? So we can get some wheelin in?:clap::clap:

·
Registered
3,661 Posts
I'll get with MIGZ since he knows the guys and it'll probably be in March and on a Saturday.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Fingas and I were talking about a BVORR run this weekend

1 - 20 of 31 Posts