Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Two thumbs up to Chris Delancy for a great purchase experience :rocker:

I recently purchased some rock rails from Chris (new in box) and the transaction was completely painless and as-advertised. He even agreed to meet up with me mid-way (between Dallas and OKC) to avoid shipping hassles and expense.

Many thanks Chris! Hope your FJ build goes as planned. Post up your spare parts...I may find something else to buy.

·
Premium Member
9,302 Posts
Two thumbs up to Chris Delancy for a great purchase experience :rocker:

I recently purchased some rock rails from Chris (new in box) and the transaction was completely painless and as-advertised. He even agreed to meet up with me mid-way (between Dallas and OKC) to avoid shipping hassles and expense.

Many thanks Chris! Hope your FJ build goes as planned. Post up your spare parts...I may find something else to buy.
Thanks, Ben. For that matter, I'll vouch for you being a legitimate purchaser. We both tore off of two hour apiece drives, without so much as a phone call. With so much chatter here about new guys posting in WTS, probably helps us both to have good feedback, especially considering the number of times I sold stock wheels here and the deal on buyer's end wasn't honored.

Still working on build. Seems like time is as much a commodity as expendable cash. Both are going quickly.

Thanks again. If you make it to the in laws north of the Red River, send a smoke signal.

Chris Delancy

Do have OEM roof rack and brush guard coming off soon.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I picked up the OEM wheels Chris was selling here after the others bailed on him. Chris wouldn't cash my check till I received the rims and was satisfied. Long story short there was a little issue with packaging. Just a few texts and a phone call and he made everything right.

Chris is a stand up guy. Not too many are like him anymore. I would definitely buy from him again.

BTW your steak dinner is on the way!

·
Registered
936 Posts
:rocker: I recently had a subwoofer for sale and Chris had pm'ed about purchasing it, I informed him that it was sold to a service member in Afghanistan and was just waitng for his check, he emailed me back and offered to pay for the subwoofer saying "it's the least I could do for someone serving our country" That makes him a stand up guy IMO. Chris, if your coming to the summit this year look me up and I will buy you a beer. :cheers:

·
Premium Member
9,302 Posts
I picked up the OEM wheels Chris was selling here after the others bailed on him. Chris wouldn't cash my check till I received the rims and was satisfied. Long story short there was a little issue with packaging. Just a few texts and a phone call and he made everything right.

Chris is a stand up guy. Not too many are like him anymore. I would definitely buy from him again.

BTW your steak dinner is on the way!

Your too kind on the issue of packaging, but thanks for not throwing me under the bus. I hope all goes well with the coat. Again my apologies for the hassle.

I'll try not to choke on the steak.

Chris Delancy

·
Premium Member
9,302 Posts
:rocker: I recently had a subwoofer for sale and Chris had pm'ed about purchasing it, I informed him that it was sold to a service member in Afghanistan and was just waitng for his check, he emailed me back and offered to pay for the subwoofer saying "it's the least I could do for someone serving our country" That makes him a stand up guy IMO. Chris, if your coming to the summit this year look me up and I will buy you a beer. :cheers:
I'm still waiting for address to send payment. Will miss this year, so don't forget the beer for next.

Chris Delancy

·
Registered
35 Posts
~99,

I purchased two pairs of PIAA lights from Delancy. He made it simple and had no problem shipping them to my military APO box. He packaged them to sustain the typical abuse that our mail encounters when routing to the APO addresses.

On top of that, he offered to go out of his way and obtain the Apillar clips for me.

I would recommend purchases from this upstanding individual.

Thanks Chris! Much appreciated.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Got the Icon guards today from Chris. As posted and super fast shipping on his part!!

Thanks for the quick turn

Mike

·
Registered
447 Posts
Chris the MAN!!! Thanks again for going way above and beyond with my purchase of the ICON rear links. I have had better com with you than with a "friend" of mine that owes me a little bit of $$ here locally :flame:... but thats a different story....

THANKS AGAIN!! :bigthumb:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts