Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased a rear factory hitch cover from Joeisip811. Had fast shipping and great communication with him in a timely manner. Item was just as described. Great member to have.

:cheers:

·
Premium Member
665 Posts
+1 . . . . Great guy.

·
Premium Member
16,793 Posts
x3

I have bought a couple things from Joe and all of his stuff is in tip top shape, communicates very fast, ships fast, great to deal with.

I need to stop looking in his for sale threads and finding more stuff to buy, i am running out of money in paypal :lol:

·
Registered
3,153 Posts
X4! I bought quiet a few items from Joe. And i get the fastest shipping... all i have to do is stop by on the way from work :rofl: Needless to say that he helped me few times installing the components, right there on the spot :bigthumb:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi guys ..
iam also bought many things from Joeisip811 ..
He is avery friendly man and i like doing business with him.

may he remember me (iam from Dubai -United Arab Emirates)

thanks

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
I dunno guys... he never shipped me that supercharger and D60's I bought from him. Yeeeea remember? I totallllly paid for that stuff. :worried:
Sorry I installed it on my FJ ,just to see if they're in working condition :lol: they work alright...
I will ship tomorrow :rocker:

·
Registered
2 Posts
in all my years of buying stuff or selling stuff on forums. this was the best transaction. being my first thing i did on fj cruiser forums. excellent guy. responded to my pm within minutes. everytime. got me pictures of exactly what i asked for immediately. i sent pm in evening and by the next morning at 9 or 10am i had a pm that the item was shipped.

what an awesome experience. thanks man. especially since the stupid passenger mirror just fell out or was stolen. then i bought one on amazon and it was just the glass.

thanks again!

·
Registered
33 Posts
He is indeed great to do business with. I sold him some roof rack parts and the payment was super fast along with excellent communication.:bigthumb:

·
Registered
6,954 Posts
Thanks for all your nice feedbacks Brothers... :clap: :bigthumb: :wave: :cheers:

Hmmm let's see now...when you gonna strip down your beast and redo it all over again? Then you can sell me everthing I like...which is mostly everything :lol:

Then I promise to write you some Kudos! :cheers:

Joeisip811 is all right by me! :cheers:

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Hmmm let's see now...when you gonna strip down your beast and redo it all over again? Then you can sell me everthing I like...which is mostly everything :lol:

Then I promise to write you some Kudos! :cheers:

Joeisip811 is all right by me! :cheers:
:lol: :lol: I will PM you when that ^^^ Happens :lol:

Joe is AWESOME!!! His word is his bond....what he says is what it is.... no ands, ifs or buts.
Thanks Moises, Did you PM me regarding a TRD super charger? IM not sure if that was you... I never seen a used TRD supercharger being sold here.. maybe i just missed those threads :lol:.. I want Supercharger :clap:
That's my next big Mod... I still have to install my lucrum swingout ohhhh boy! i thought im done with mods SH#@#$%%*TTTTT!!!!

·
Registered
616 Posts
What????? Joe????? I sold him my bumper wings and he gave me a free TT black front valance.., lol... Awesome member this joe is... Maybe it's in the name.. Not like the members I've been reading bout lately.. TY joe

·
Registered
173 Posts
I bought a couple things from him and he was always quick to reply to messages. Goods came securely packaged and FAST! Three day transaction, day one paid, day two shipped, and day three received! Glad this was my first purchase from a forum member. In my mind, the bar has been set! Thanks man!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts