Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
:bigthumb: I should THank you!! :clap:

thanks for the $$ funds towards my current mod..

without your support i won't be able to build my FJ :clap:

:rocker:

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
received items today. good communication and easy to deal with. Items shipped and tracking number received the next day. Positive experience with good seller.

·
Premium Member
1,382 Posts
I'd like to add another big :bigthumb: up to the seller. Great communication and super nice guy.
Thanks!!

·
Registered
330 Posts
Great Guy!!! Definitely willing to lend a helping hand for fellow FJ'ers. I needed bumper brackets and he was there to deliver !!!!! Thank you again.

·
Premium Member
3,211 Posts
+1 for Joe. Picked up a fantastically made set of custom center caps for my OEM wheels. He had them out the door the same day and I got them in 2.

Also, I've bugged him out of the blue a few times looking for info or advice. He's always on the ball and more than willing to help.

Class act.

·
Registered
77 Posts
lol well i havn't had the pleasure yet of giving Joe my cash or meeting him but i see in the future he and i will get to know each other :)

A pleasure to meet you joe:)

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
lol well i havn't had the pleasure yet of giving Joe my cash or meeting him but i see in the future he and i will get to know each other :)

A pleasure to meet you joe:)
Thanks guys!!! :rocker: :rocker: :rocker: Thanks for helping me build my dream FJ :rocker:

Wolfbane: Have we met before? :bigthumb: :cheers:

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
I got to meet Joe last Wednesday night at a M&G and he is a really nice guy. Thing I really like about him is he doesn't take the 'how could you ask such a stupid question' to guys that dont know everything about off-road equipment for the FJ. I'll absolutely be throwing some business his way.

·
Registered
572 Posts
I bought a couple of used cross bars. They were exactly what I was looking for. There were shipped very quickly. Smooth transaction, Thanks a lot. A+ :cheers:

·
Premium Member
135 Posts
I purchased a hi-lift jack attachment from Joe. The item arrived as pictured and described. It was well packed and he shipped it very quickly. I would not hesitate to purchase from Joe again!

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Thanks Y'all... well, I already bought an ARB full length roof rack and Defender light cage..

thanks to all of you for supporting my Mods :lol: :bigthumb:

I still need funds for 6x LightForce 240 XGT HIDs driving lights :lol:
keep the funds coming :cheers:

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
I have to agree ,he is a great person to buy from.. only wish he had other stuff I. O needed or wanted
THanks :rocker: did you install the battery clamp yet? :lol:

Today I bought a lot of stuff from Fourtreks for my ARB roof rack :clap:

My Paypal Funds is now $0.00 :king:

·
Registered
65 Posts
Bought a transfercase knob to match my trd knob, identical match, his communication was on point and i recieved it 2 days after i paid for it. Perfect transaction

21 - 40 of 40 Posts