Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My thanks goes out to Claude at Yokem Toyota in Shreveport, LA. Claude put together a deal for me on an Aries Brushguard that included 2 like new KC driving lights for an unbelievably low price.

While he had my attention, I asked him for a quote on an OEM hitch and harness and he came back with a price that was lower than any I could find on the Internet.

Shipping was arranged at a very reasonable rate from Louisiana to California and I had the parts delivered to my door in a week.

I look forward to doing more business with Claude and Yokem Toyota. Give him a call for a quote on your next part....I think you will be pleased!

Yokem Toyota
1199 E Bert Kouns Indust Loop
Shreveport, LA 71105-5628
(888) 606-4460

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Dang, Claude, that's a pretty good compliment coming all the way from California to Louisiana!!!!!!:clap:
Be sure to show this to your bosses. Heck, that ought to be good enough for a raise..........................:rofl:
p.s. My bumper deal was great, too!!!!!! Maybe, that will get you a week-end off.:cheers:
Keep those deals coming...
Jax':wave:

·
Premium Member
28 Posts
Hey guys, thanks so much! I'm always glad to give quotes and work out a deal on OEM parts or accessories for our loyal Toyota owners.

Mike, always happy to do business with you. Looking forward to helping you as much as possible and making your FJ ownership as rewarding as possible.

Opie, the bumper looks sick!! I think you're right, a little vacation may be in order hehe. :cheers:

Thanks for the great reviews!

-Claude @ Yokem Toyota

PS - Our direct line to parts is (318)798.3178 for those interested in inquiring about a part.

·
Premium Member
1,860 Posts
Claude, I see you are new to the forum. Welcome and I am glad to see Yokem is represented here. I've bought 2 FJ's from y'all. That bumper you sold to Jax was off my '08 I traded in for my 2011.

As for that vacation, you should join us in Hot Springs next month. We are taking our FJs to Superlift for a little offroading. You could have some pics to show customers just how capable these trucks are.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts