Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted up a thread looking for a deal on a used M-PAC side rack and behold, Hindsight posts up that he has some blemished products going up for sale. Needless to say, I jump on the opportunity to grab a cheap NEW side rack!

It arrived today (fast shipping) and was packaged excellent, had great instructions and even some stickers. Very professional:rocker: After opening the package, I see that the "blemish" is marked with a piece of tape and is very minimal...I have bought things that recieved larger blemishes during shipping!

Overall I am very satisfied and have no doubts that I'll be doing business with you in the future for some more M-PAC gear.

:cheers:

·
Registered
6,954 Posts
I posted up a thread looking for a deal on a used M-PAC side rack and behold, Hindsight posts up that he has some blemished products going up for sale. Needless to say, I jump on the opportunity to grab a cheap NEW side rack!

It arrived today (fast shipping) and was packaged excellent, had great instructions and even some stickers. Very professional:rocker: After opening the package, I see that the "blemish" is marked with a piece of tape and is very minimal...I have bought things that recieved larger blemishes during shipping!

Overall I am very satisfied and have no doubts that I'll be doing business with you in the future for some more M-PAC gear.

:cheers:
I wanted to get in on the deals...It's just my luck that I cleaned out my account for a set of new tires the day before! :mecry: Had I only known, the tirescould have waited!

It's great to hear that the Blem was so minor! :cheers: Now I'm saddened even more that I missed out!:mecry: Glad your happy!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts