Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm getting rid of the OEM air dam and the OEM Toyota lights (Hella 500s). I have no clue as to what to ask for a price. I've seen the cheap knock offs sell for $175-200 on Ebay. Brand new from Toyota for the OEM one is $699. I was thinking around $150 for my used air dam plus the lights. I'm wanting to upgrade to 4 lights instead of just the 2, that is the reason for getting rid of the air dam. I dont have any up close shots of the air dam, but it has been sun faded and scratches all over from hitting tree branches. Lights still work and come with plastic clear covers that you leave on all the time. I'm willing to ship if the buyer pays for the shipping. I'm in Jersey about 20 minutes from Philly if someone wants to pick it up locally.

Here's whats included:
(1) Air Dam
(1) Light bar
(2) Hella 500s
(2) Clear plastic covers (retail from 4wheelparts for about $12 each new)
(1) Rubber molding (for where the dam meets the roof)

NOT included:
Wiring harness that goes from lights to plug in roof
Plug in roof wiring harness that goes from roof to the factory wiring harness
Factory roof lights switch
nutserts for factory roof rack
4 bolts to bold it down with

Attachments

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
Might want to get this over quickly, forum rules don't allow feeler threads. A mod will be stopping by soon, I'm sure. Good luck. Good price!

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Might want to get this over quickly, forum rules don't allow feeler threads. A mod will be stopping by soon, I'm sure. Good luck. Good price!
thanks for the heads up...its a GO for it to be SOLD. lol.....i just pulled it off the truck. im waiting on wanderlustguy to call me or PM me back.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've had a few bites on the air dam but no one has stepped up to actually say they will buy it except for 3 local people. I'm waiting to hear back from one of the guys now. If I don't hear back from him by tonight (I gave him 24hours) then it goes to the next local person in line..Dapurak. If he doesnt buy (which he called me earlier and said he wants it, so I'm sure he's gonna buy it) it, then it goes to 3rd local guy, trilskelion. Sorry Wanderlustguy, I rather sell to someone local. Plus I haven't heard back from you. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
7,676 Posts
Yep... And GOD do I hate feeler threads :domotwak:

glad things worked out :rocker:

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Sorry for starting this thread off as a feeler thread

Triskelion, sorry buddy, Joe beat ya to it lol if you woulda PMd me sooner you woulda been 2nd in line haha.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
SOLD to Triskelion. Thanks to those who inquired about it. And thanks to Triskelion for fast action and payment.

·
Premium Member
164 Posts
What Happened to my 24 hrs? OEM Air Dam and Lights

I work 2nd shift I should have call you AFTER Midnight.

Conrad who was #3 must have HOUNDED the Heck Out of You!

I've had a few bites on the air dam but no one has stepped up to actually say they will buy it except for 3 local people. I'm waiting to hear back from one of the guys now. If I don't hear back from him by tonight (I gave him 24hours) then it goes to the next local person in line..Dapurak. If he doesnt buy (which he called me earlier and said he wants it, so I'm sure he's gonna buy it) it, then it goes to 3rd local guy, trilskelion. Sorry Wanderlustguy, I rather sell to someone local. Plus I haven't heard back from you. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
8,285 Posts
Re: What Happened to my 24 hrs? OEM Air Dam and Lights

I work 2nd shift I should have call you AFTER Midnight.

Conrad who was #3 must have HOUNDED the Heck Out of You!
It was sold TWICE while you were working 2nd shift. Not anyone else's fault that you are working 2nd shift. Please refrain from calling other forum members names.

·
Premium Member
164 Posts
As per #7 I had 24hrs to reply.

Hounded is a Verb, (action word),
Not a Bad name!

Sorry You Misinterpreted what 24hrs to hear from, means.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts