Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys so im in the process of removing my fender flares as we speak in the front and ive got everything loose but the one front clip it seems to be sitting behind the front bumper.
do i have to remove the front bumper in order to get to this clip so the flares can be removed?
thanks in advance!

·
Registered
113 Posts
I didn't remove the front bumper when I did it. I think I ended up cutting that area out though so if you want to be able to put them back you may need to remove the bumper.

·
Registered
790 Posts
removing your front bumper doesn't take long maybe 15 minutes.

·
Registered
790 Posts
We need pics!

·
Premium Member
7,676 Posts
I rode mine without fender flares for about a year, I absolutely love the look, but hated the body damage (trail rash).

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
I rode mine without fender flares for about a year, I absolutely love the look, but hated the body damage (trail rash).
what size are your tires and what offset on the wheels? took mine off in prep for BW flares but it looks dumb as sheit because even with spacers my wheels don't stick out far enough.
anyone wand a deal on some bushwackers?

·
Premium Member
7,676 Posts
are they pocketed? I might be interested!

I have 35" tires, I'm not certain on back spacing. Currently I have 11/2" spacers on just the back.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Athena, I was wondering what kind of suspension setup you have? I'm going LTS (Long travel) but I still don't know what stage or what brand. Thanks. Btw nice rig

·
Premium Member
1,716 Posts
Athena, I was wondering what kind of suspension setup you have? I'm going LTS (Long travel) but I still don't know what stage or what brand. Thanks. Btw nice rig
Most likely not going to get your answer. Thread is over 5 years old and she doesn't like us here anymore.

Reactions: cliffy
1 - 15 of 15 Posts