Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
DDM Tuning HID Wiring Harness-$10

Stock Reflector Headlight Housings (I currently have 6000k DDM Tuning HID bulbs in them, but I also have the stock bulbs that I can give to you as well) -$120 w/ HID, $100 with Halogen -SOLD

I still have H4 6000k and H9 6000k bulbs for sale, $10 for each pair

Spare Tire Cover-$50

1 Dunlop AT20 265/70/17. Never touched pavement. -$60-SOLD

Engine Cover -$20

Stock Intake -$50

Westin Grille Guard, all parts included -$250

1 285/70/17 KM2 with about 15,000 miles on it and repaired nail puncture (still holds air fine, usable on-road and off-road) on OEM FJ wheels, rattlecanned black -$150

PM me if interested. I am willing to meet within an hour distance from Chattanooga. Would consider shipping some of the smaller items, buyer would have to pay for shipping.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Wish I lived closer! Would love the Grill Guard!

·
Premium Member
1,718 Posts
Not sure I understand the headlights, can you elaborate on them, I am guessing to use the hid bulbs I will need a kit to run them?? I'm interested, let me know :)

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not sure I understand the headlights, can you elaborate on them, I am guessing to use the hid bulbs I will need a kit to run them?? I'm interested, let me know :)
I had HID's in the stock reflector housings, and replaced them with HID projectors. I have the ballasts still on the FJ, but have these bulbs and the wiring harness left over. I also have the halogen bulbs that originally came with the FJ.

You would need to purchase ballasts and a wiring harness (if you didn't buy my wiring harness) to be able to run the HID's in the stock housing.

·
Premium Member
1,718 Posts
Tornado let me know if I still have first dibs on the lights, just waiting on your return PM.

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hugo's got the headlights. Just PM'd you.

I'll have to look into shipping of the tire for you, not sure how much it will be.

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
And there's no way you'll ship the grille guard?
If you are willing to pay for the shipping, I might do it for ya, but it'll probably be a good number.

I still gotta go get the shipping estimate for the tire and spare cover, I've had games all weekend, my apologies

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm getting the tire and tire cover shipping quoted tomorrow. I tried fitting the tire cover over my 285/70/17 KM2 today...I couldn't get it quite all the way on.

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Bump. Sold the tire and headlights, everything else is still up for sale.

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Bump

1 - 18 of 18 Posts