Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

Registered
Centercaps are a little obnoxious though.
Not sure why, it just looks too gaudy for a subdued wheel, and goes for the rest of their line up. Retro look but modern styled cap. I really liked the Turbomac classic for their throwback to the rally group b cars, but the wheel has mixed signals for me. If you had access to a 3d printer, someone could do make some neat TEQ caps to match the style. @IDFJ

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #25
Not sure why, it just looks too gaudy for a subdued wheel, and goes for the rest of their line up. Retro look but modern styled cap. I really liked the Turbomac classic for their throwback to the rally group b cars, but the wheel has mixed signals for me. If you had access to a 3d printer, someone could do make some neat TEQ caps to match the style. @IDFJ
You pretty much summed up why I wasn't sure if I love'm or hate'm. Ultimately, I don't think they're the ones for me. I'm a long way from being able to justify new wheels/tires, but its fun to look around.

Premium Member
I would have a set of Analogs already, except they're only offered in the stock offset for 17", which means no additional clearance for wide tires or suspension components. I asked about this, and they indicated it would be a while, if ever, that they offered a different offset. Bummer.

銉堛儴銈 Master
I looked at these too for another project until I saw the price. No dice.

Registered
Nice retro looking wheels. Personally, I like the center caps. The fact that there's no actual hub cap is a plus. Simply paint the center hub chrome, gold, white or silver. This way - no worries about a hub cap falling off.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts