Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Official Field Agent
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Fully Boxed Frame!

That has me stoaked! the tacoma has a partially boxed frame, and i have heard different things regarding the FJC, so im really happy about this. i found it on the specs page of the "build your fj" site at toyota.com.

·
Premium Member
8,355 Posts
ok...allow me to be the dumb guy here....what exactly does fully-boxed vs not fully boxed mean?

·
Registered
883 Posts
Bostonian1976 said:
ok...allow me to be the dumb guy here....what exactly does fully-boxed vs not fully boxed mean?
It means exactly that. Fully Boxed '[]' as opposed to Not Fully Boxed '['. Fully Boxed being a whole lot stronger!

·
Premium Member
4,246 Posts
Did I win?

·
Premium Member
9,302 Posts
Do we have a new game or something?
Not officially, but recently I've seen, noted, and have inadvertently ran new guys off by noting the dates of the threads bumped.

This is the oldest I've seen, but it's funny when a 3-4 year old WTS thread is bumped.

·
Registered
636 Posts
Not officially, but recently I've seen, noted, and have inadvertently ran new guys off by noting the dates of the threads bumped.

This is the oldest I've seen, but it's funny when a 3-4 year old WTS thread is bumped.
You have made it into a game!

·
Premium Member
9,302 Posts
You have made it into a game!
Then I think a "rule" should be, have to be under 20 post to play, and be considered a winner.

Or, have to stipulate some ridiculous thread content to be bumped.

It's too funny when the " 3" lift won't fit in garage" threads, that are 5 years old are bumped.

·
Registered
636 Posts
He's got a point! Filly does!

·
Premium Member
4,246 Posts
:lol: Are we all bored?

·
Premium Member
5,180 Posts
:lol: Are we all bored?
I know I am. I just spent way too much time reading (most of) the 50 page thread on pirate where everyone's freaking out about them being bought by the people who own this site. I think it's probably justified.

Anyway, this was a nice distraction :thefinger:

·
Premium Member
13,321 Posts
Holy thread resurrection...:lol:

I'm all about the Filly steak and Box frame sandwich:D

I like the Over boxed comment...:rofl:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts