Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok my local dealer doesnt move alot of FJs. When I got mine it was the only one they had and since (August) they have only had 2 others on the lot. Today I spotted a new arrival.
2011 Cavalry Blue!
I like it

Attachments

·
Registered
368 Posts
Congrats !!! nice color
I'm thinking by reading the post, it's not his. The OP is just pointing out that a 2011 has arrived at his dealer. A dealer that doesn't move alot of FJs.

I may be wrong but that's what I got out of it.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You are correct. I was also pointing out that its the first Cav Blue ive seen, the 2011 wheels also are new to me. Why there arent more of these in New England is bizarre to me.
I still have my Fresco 2010.

·
Registered
470 Posts
I'm thinking by reading the post, it's not his. The OP is just pointing out that a 2011 has arrived at his dealer. A dealer that doesn't move alot of FJs.

I may be wrong but that's what I got out of it.

·
Registered
470 Posts
I actually like the new rims, but I think they would look so much better in black.

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
We just got a 2011 FJ at the dealership and it is Cavalary Blue too. It looks a lot better in person.:bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
7,676 Posts
sorry all of you voodoo'rs... I love the new blue :bigthumb:

·
Registered
3,957 Posts
sorry all of you voodoo'rs... I love the new blue :bigthumb:
You should be sorry...:lol:

I like it also.:bigthumb:

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
calvary is nice, but my heart still belongs to the voodoo blue. well as far as blue shades go.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Or worse.

I liked it in all the pictures I saw, but when I finally saw it at the dealer it was just too "baby blue" for my tastes, so I decided to go Brick instead.

·
Premium Member
188 Posts
Congrats and welcome!
I love that color!

·
Premium Member
412 Posts
I really REALLY like the Cav Blue in pics, I can't wait to see one in person. While it would be insane to trade a 2010TT for a new one.. if I saw one with the gadgets I liked it would be tempting..alas I think I could resist. For now :p

·
Registered
477 Posts
Like the new blue...but am partial to fresco.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts