Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Titanium Pearl
890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just moved from hawaii one of the first things i did was went and bought me a used titanium silver fj! Its awsome! already tinted with an arb bull bar and a t-max winch with some good meats. im ready to rock! now i just need to excape the seattle area and find me some mountians and trails!:rocker:

·
Premium Member
2,191 Posts
Congrats and welcome

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
Congrats on the FJ!!!:cheers:

Welcome to the forum!!!!:wave:

·
Premium Member
7,729 Posts
Welcome and where you stayed in hawaii? i just moved here to socal about 9 months ago from Honolulu. I miss the rock but there is sooo much more places to go play here legally despite trail closures.

·
Premium Member
2,505 Posts
congrats and welcome

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
Welcome :wave: and congrats :cheers:

·
Premium Member
17,154 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Kajun Kim
5,488 Posts
Welcome to the "family". You might try sending a PM to Sapper. He lives around the Seattle area and is a really great guy!

·
Titanium Pearl
890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Welcome and where you stayed in hawaii? i just moved here to socal about 9 months ago from Honolulu. I miss the rock but there is sooo much more places to go play here legally despite trail closures.
not in oahu but on the big island in kona

Thanks for the big welcome!

Hope to see some of yall around

-Brandon

·
Registered
10,440 Posts
welcome... now you should consider giving tahuya orv park a try.

·
Premium Member
259 Posts
Thanks for the kind words!

Welcome to the "family". You might try sending a PM to Sapper. He lives around the Seattle area and is a really great guy!

Welcome!!! 007FJ is right in your neighborhood, kinda. He works at the Lake City Toyota. I'm ready to go wheelin whenever you are available!!! Just let me know.

Alex

1 - 20 of 25 Posts