Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I have had my FJ since the summer of 2009 and I'm finally doing some mods. Here's what I'm doing...

*Ordered Toytec Ultimate Lift kit with the rear Icon shocks

*Ordered Demello 3 hoop front bumper

*Completeing black out on rear stock bumper today and tomorrow

*Blacked out bezel yesterday

*Started painting stock alloys with black Duplicolor Wheel Paint and Duplicolor clear coat. Decided on the clear coat, because I think gloss black wheels looks great on the Ti Silver FJ's and it's different than I've seen anyone else do.

Post up pics soon!!

·
Premium Member
4,294 Posts
Well, I have had my FJ since the summer of 2009 and I'm finally doing some mods. Here's what I'm doing...

*Ordered Toytec Ultimate Lift kit with the rear Icon shocks

*Ordered Demello 3 hoop front bumper

*Completeing black out on rear stock bumper today and tomorrow

*Blacked out bezel yesterday

*Started painting stock alloys with black Duplicolor Wheel Paint and Duplicolor clear coat. Decided on the clear coat, because I think gloss black wheels looks great on the Ti Silver FJ's and it's different than I've seen anyone else do.

Post up pics soon!!
Cool! If you ever thought that was all you were going to do...you were sorely mistaken. Cracks got nothing on mods.

Do a build up thread. It is fun to see where you are on the build and look back at where you were. +everyone will give you their opinion on everything.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts