Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
981 Posts
That is awesome!!! great art, love it! It is kind of 70s custom van mural work which makes it really cool:rocker:

· Registered
981 Posts
Armadillo jumping cactus popping out of the ground lol Rat Fink driver:clap:

I had a FabFours bumper on my last FJ and want another, I'm looking at the same style you have...mind taking a pic of the front of your rig:)

· Registered
155 Posts
I have a scratch left by a tree branch when muddying. I look at it and think about something like what you did. Then, I think about what the art will look like after I go through the mud. I guess I would have to paint a Jackson Pollock.

· Registered
1,009 Posts
That is awesome I really think I would seriously break someones bones if I saw them key a car

Bet it was a Jeep or Hummer guy.. :rofl:

· Premium Member
1,452 Posts
cool, did you put anything on the passenger side side??….gm

· Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
cool, did you put anything on the side??….gm
If you mean the other side, no not yet. I'm kinda thinking of it as a car tattoo at this time. Don't have a theme for the whole truck or the money to do a whole lot more right now. As it was it cost me $175.00 less to do this than the Indy area dealer quoted for putting it back all voodoo blue like it was.

· Registered
477 Posts
I got one on my 2012 FJ, about 1.5 weeks after purchasing it. Someone keyed the front fender about the same length.

· Registered
214 Posts
That sucks but cool fix man, it does add a certain pizazz to your theme. "I like it alot"- Lloyd Christmas

· Registered
155 Posts
Right after I responded here, I went to a restaurant and when I went back to my FJ, someone had scratched it too. Luckily, it is a thin scratch and after a good clean and wax doesn't show almost at all. Arse wholes.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.