Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,779 Posts
Most people that have added grip tape have hated that idea after a short while. Only so many times of scraping the back side of your leg one can take.
They look good.

·
Premium Member
3,571 Posts
Boulder Creek is an hour North of you, not a bad place to try them out. I got a set of OEM rock rails at the TT outing I hosted there. Put em on and tested them quicker than I thought I was going to (about 10 minutes)....all good.

·
Texican
8,570 Posts
Not yet, I got the itch for sure. We're planning a meet on the 19-20 at either Cline Ranch here in San Antonio or Gen. Sam's in Houston. Still need to see what an FJ can do... any takers?!
I may be at the beach that weekend... if not Gen. Sam's is alwaysa good thing! ;)

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Boulder Creek is an hour North of you, not a bad place to try them out. I got a set of OEM rock rails at the TT outing I hosted there. Put em on and tested them quicker than I thought I was going to (about 10 minutes)....all good.
Boulder Creek, huh? Wonder why I've never heard of it. Cline Ranch is a pretty darn good place to break in some sliders, still can't believe I made it outta there w/o rocker panel damage!

·
Registered
4,117 Posts
I don't think I used my rock rails on that trip... besides standing on them to take pictures. I think that low hanging crossbar is the only thing I drug. I need to crawl under there and see.

You should check out Boulder Creek.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts