Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

Finally got my TTSE!!!

2K views 31 replies 26 participants last post by  Shadow-Warrior 
#1 ·
I actually got it a week ago from Puente Hills Toyota here in SoCal at $500 over invoice with my Costco Card. I was originally going to buy it from Miller Toyota, but they did not seem interested in selling & stood me up on my appointment to buy the car. Puente Hills was willing to do the deal that very same day & they had 1 left!!!

It's dirty from the recent rains, but I just got Clear Bra & tinted the two front windows (20%) to match the rears. This was done by Scott at:

Advance AUTO Engineering

He also used yellow film on my fogs.

The R8 is a customers car that he just did a complete body wrap on... I never noticed until he pointed it out.

Well here are the pics:wave:

I'll post more pics when both my cars are all cleaned up... then once the engine is broken in... time to go offroading!!!

See less See more
#2 ·
Welcome to the "team". That is one long garage. Congrats on being able to get it in there WITH the roof rack on. I had to pull mine off. You'll love the Trail Teams Edition (as I am sure you already do!).

#3 ·
Welcome and enjoy the vast wealth of knowledge available to you here.

#8 ·
Welcome. What's up with putting it in the garage? Put it out front where your neighbors can be green with envy!!

#9 ·
Thanks everyone,

We live in a Condo... so our garage is tandem. The garage was supposed to be more like a gallery with track lighting and automotive artwork, but then my significant other started using it as overflow for her storage.

But part of the agreement with her letting me get the truck is that usually the truck will be parked outside while her Accord is parked inside.

I have been resisting wanting to mod stuff, but now I want a GPS/ iPod/ Bluetooth headunit, TRD cold air intake, and a 3 inch lift... but another part of the agreement of her letting me get the truck was that I was not gonna mod and obsess over it like I did my BMW.

I'll just secretly mod it... lol!

#12 ·
the trd supercharger is pretty sweet. But if any of my cars is gonna get one its going to be the bmw.

However even with how much I save on the bmw sc by getting sponsored I am gonna have to hold off for now. I need to start saving $$$ for a rock for my girlfriends finger.

Maybe in a few years I'll pick up a 1 series Tii or 3 series Tii

#14 · (Edited)
Great TT, I bought the other one that Puente Hills had. Got mine about a week ago as well. Good choice, enjoy!

#17 ·
Congrats and welcome

#19 ·
Welcome aboard!

#22 ·
Welcome to the forum, nice looking FJC TT

#25 ·
Sweet. I got mine a week ago Saturday. Haven't wheeled it yet though, waiting to break it in. It is a dream come true I know. Congrats.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.